What's new

Indian man held in Bannu

He is an indian state sponcered terrorist,

Hope he gets the chitrole he deserve and send him back to india in a coffin.

I would have liked if you put a IF before your post :)

He is an indian state sponcered terrorist,

Hope he gets the chitrole he deserve and send him back to india in coffins

aaaa you need to wait.................He might be a Pakistani caught by the police just for the medal............:lol::lol::lol:

If, where? Before Terrorist :lol:

why not?? Or do you think both India and Pakistan should immidiately execute all each others' nationals found in their country with any irregularities in their travel documents.. :confused:

the humorous approach to this news by our indian friends is really admiring i hope they show the same approach when a so called Pakistani is caught on same charges :)

First of all let the story unfold.

@Dezi...

Yeah nice name. But not as good as your choice. Ajmal Kasaab.

@DODO

Such BS without proof keep coming form indian side. If we started ban on this basis this forum will have no indian members left.

the world is silent on Indian terrorism inside pakistan

That what evil bhartis do mat:thinktank:e.....................they creat trouble in Pakistan and come out clean.

either Terrorist organistion RAW is very clever or ISI is very stupid that ISI is caught most of the time red handed.:smokin:
Heard that ISI chief is summoned by a American court for his allged role in killing American citizens:pop:

why not?? Or do you think both India and Pakistan should immidiately execute all each others' nationals found in their country with any irregularities in their travel documents.. :confused:
no we should not.... But india did. Remember Khalid Mohammad.

Sources said that arrested Indian man, Kolan Raaj, was hailing from Indian city Hyderabad Deccan. Meanwhile, he has been moved to unidentified location for investigation.
Two interesting points to note. His name seems weird... Maybe the ISI or the local police needs to be more familiar with the Indian names. Atleast they could have chosen some credible name at the first place... something like K.L.R.M.V. Raju or something.

Secondly where is this India city called Hyderabad Deccan? Geo TV :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

the humorous approach to this news by our indian friends is really admiring i hope they show the same approach when a so called Pakistani is caught on same charges :)

Pakistani spy caught in India is a very common news.............that doesnt even make to the front page of newspaper.:partay:

Ohh No!!

Those are the cyanide capsules,that he presented as a gift to us.:lol:

I was already suspicious about it.

Thanks for telling.:partay:
It was a gift to a person who took ur economy with leap & bounce...
unfortunate....if we were able to kill him(mr.10%) then ur economy would have collapsed...we evil bhartis:chilli:...oops..did i just reveal the top secret plan of RAW:oops:

Back
Top Bottom