What's new

Indian kids are being taught about bombs and knives at nursery schools

Plenty of pics of Pakistani kids with guns on the internet, I would post it but its off topic, stop living in denial.
please message me a link. I would accept any picture with a gun TAKEN IN AN EXTREMIST FASHION.Heck even i have pic with guns because i go to the range to fire them.Doesn't make me a 16 year old extremist.It's a weapon of self defense.

It's UP. If a charged criminal can become the jail minister of the same jail he was locked up in.. anything is possible!!

Plenty of pics of Pakistani kids with guns on the internet, I would post it but its off topic, stop living in denial.

There are kids with guns all over the world. Not specific to Pakistan.

Toy guns are really popular!!

It's UP. If a charged criminal can become the jail minister of the same jail he was locked up in.. anything is possible!!

Right. In India, UP == Ulta Pradesh. I am ashamed that I too have my ancestry to that State. Castist politics have made it the worst of all times. Jai ho!!

Am talking about kids parading with guns at political and religious rallies.

And they may be taught that if they die as a martyr...they will get toffies and toys in jannat. Poor kids!! They have all the right to live a good, healthy life full of joy.

Am talking about kids parading with guns at political and religious rallies.

Political rallies don't have this.

Religious rallies, well, nobody takes them seriously here, and those who do are a small minority.

These lame publishers made such a lame mistake,like the media covering military stuff.It should be something like this

nerdy-science-tshirt.jpg

Right. In India, UP == Ulta Pradesh. I am ashamed that I too have my ancestry to that State. Castist politics have made it the worst of all times. Jai ho!!
areyoufuckingkiddingme.png

Ok let's start with U.P bashing 3...2.....1....UP is %@%#%##%

Political rallies don't have this.

Religious rallies, well, nobody takes them seriously here, and those who do are a small minority.

Well the discussion wasn't about if anyone takes them seriously or not. Its about the affect it has on the young minds of the kids.

Back
Top Bottom