What's new

Indian jumps off Dubai's Burj Khalifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Arabnews, he suicided after a fight for holiday, a day off from work. He didnot get it so he jumped off. Such an idiot! Cant get a day off so he jumped?!!?

According to Arabnews, he suicided after a fight for holiday, a day off from work. He didnot get it so he jumped off. Such an idiot! Cant get a day off so he jumped?!!?

Bro c'mon that sound highly dubious and doubt he could have been that stupid unless he had personal problems i.e passing away/funeral of a close relative he couldn't attend on that day

he must have enjoyed his fall from such a top...

A family somewhere is now in mourning, how is this funny exactly?

IMO its stress, even in China 15+ people committed suicide at the Foxconn (PC Motherboard maker and consumer electronics for: Nokia, HP, Nintendo, Microsoft etc) factory. Now company has hired councilors, monks and exorcists and given everyone a raise. They also asked employees to sign no-suicide contracts but retracted the idea after they realized it was a bit insensitive. They have installed safety nets to catch those who do decide to jump.

500x_foxconn_nets.jpg

Foxconn Installing Safety Nets to Catch Jumpers

^ If above people, local residents can such drastic steps under stress, Imagine what sub-continent people have to go through in Middle east.

RIP poor soul. It must be something important otherwise he would not have done this.

when i saw the thread , instantly there was a feeling of a news about a base jump.... but as it was a south asian , nothing exhilirating and comprehensively clean and fullfilling was found.....YET again.

ps: its not discrimination. i am a punjabi too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom