What's new

Indian Independence Day parade in California vs Khalistan movment

Status
Not open for further replies.
why just California?? Independence day parade were held in NewYork, Chicago and other cities too and There were thousands of people in NewYork alone.

Regarding blue star - the Sikhs became pretty open once they are outside of india. I always make it a point to ask them about it nonchalantly and 85% of them called it in one way or another an "unhealed wound"
But then again, your indira faced the music as we all know :lol:
You must have heard of Op Black Thunder? When KPS Gill stormed the very same Golden Temple with a police force to flush out militants just 4 yrs after Op Bluestar? It was a more successful operation with minimal structural damage and lots of militants killed or surrendered and yet we don't see you people crying about desecration of the holy place by Indian police troops? Why the double standards, eh?
As for Indira Gandhi, it was partly because of her that we are still a single entity today. She made the ultimate sacrifice. The real 'Iron Lady'.

Every now and then Pakistani members starts Thread on Khalistan, like this one with Fake Video. Here's the map of proposed Khalistan for them. As you will notice, half of Khalistan lies in modern day Pakistan.:omghaha:

Khalistan.jpg

If she's Iron Lady then I guess those khalsas were steel :laugh:

I'm an Indian Punjabi, my whole family is Sikh. Khalistan is like making another Pakistan: saying people of different cultures and religions cannot possibly live together and must be segregated is ridiculous. We're no better than the rest of our fellow Indians, and instead of seeing yourself as superior or "other ting" yourself because you're Punjabi, you should work to make India better.

At the occasions of Guru Nanak anniversary Sikhs Visit Gurudwara Sri Nankana Sahib Ji, in Pakistan to pay Homage to Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji who is founder of Sikhism. It's Like Muslims Visiting mekka madina :angel:

Sure it is. And when you make the holy pilgrimage to Pakistan (if you haven't already) enjoy your stay. Youre welcome

They should not be allowed in Lahore at all for any reason.

Do not worry, they wont be allowed.. He is just taking their side just for the sake of winning the argument!! ;)

I'm an Indian Punjabi, my whole family is Sikh. Khalistan is like making another Pakistan: saying people of different cultures and religions cannot possibly live together and must be segregated is ridiculous. We're no better than the rest of our fellow Indians, and instead of seeing ourself as superior or "other ting" because we're Punjabi, we should work to make India better.

At the occasion of Guru Nanak anniversary Sikhs Visit Gurudwara Sri Nankana Sahib Ji, in Pakistan to pay Homage to Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji who is founder of Sikhism. It's Like Muslims Visiting mekka madina.

If she's Iron Lady then I guess those khalsas were steel :laugh:

Sure it is. And when you make the holy pilgrimage to Pakistan (if you haven't already) enjoy your stay. Youre welcome

My Grandparents have been there and may be in near future, I may visit too... :angel:

Do not worry, they wont be allowed.. He is just taking their side just for the sake of winning the argument!! ;)

Actually they are allowed right not to go to Nankana Sahib but they shouldn't be.

Actually they are allowed right not to go to Nankana Sahib but they shouldn't be.

But not as the Think Tanks claim of tens and thousands of them visiting your country due to the higher living standard of Lahore!!

They are coming their for pilgrimage..

But not as the Think Tanks claim of tens and thousands of them visiting your country due to the higher living standard of Lahore!!

They are coming their for pilgrimage..

Nanak said pilgrimage ain't got no importance. :pop:

They should listen to Nanak. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom