What's new

Indian guard dies after Bangladesh border attack

Just wanted to know aazidane, what is the racial inequality in Iraq??? I thought that's a land of Islam, almost all muslim brethren there.. and yet it is behind the evil Hindu India!!!! WHY? WHY? WHY?:devil:

Arabs are pretty daft with the Shia and the Sunni crap.....

Taslima Nasreen is an Indian Dalal spreading propaganda about Bangladesh to satisfy her Indian masters.

oh oh, so a BD lady who spoke of the ills of the BD society is an "indian Dalaal".. while a lady called "arundhati roy" who openly subscribes to views of dismemberment of india is open minded... I wonder, why no one ever called her a "BD dalaal"!!! :undecided:

Indians are the second worst only behind iraq when it comes to racial equality.

Yet you are the one showing racist mindset here ..calling your own minorities traitors!!....also do tell if we are that bad, how come your minorities flee your country and ours do not?

Arabs are pretty daft with the Shia and the Sunni crap.....

so u don't have shia-sunni divide in BD?? that means its only the "Hindu traitors" who foment trouble in BD.. just one more query, that BDR rebellion in which a lot of officers were massacred... How did the evil Hindus/ India manage to brainwash all the Muslims in BDR who are following the path of truth???

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Yet you are the one showing racist mindset here ..calling your own minorities traitors!!....also do tell if we are that bad, how come your minorities flee your country and ours do not?

now that's reasoning!!! and aazidane hates reasoning... lets talk conspiracy theories with him.... the minorities are not fleeing BD, they are the traitors who are now showing their back to BD and returning to the evil India where they always belonged!!!!

My Gawd, i am thinking like aazidane now!!!!:taz:

Seems like i have won every argument here with Indians, i have reached my destination to montreal.......... it was a fun bus ride lol.....i'll get my coat now.

Where's this going? :what:

Take a break guys. This white dessert, when it's really cold, can actually have positive affect on your mood. Give it a try:

P7050097.JPG

:D

Seems like i have won every argument here with Indians, i have reached my destination to montreal.......... it was a fun bus ride lol.....i'll get my coat now.

u r a great man aazidane... after getting ur @$$ whooped in every possible way, u concluded that u have won every argument with indians!!! May Allah bestow u also with some sense....

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Where's this going? :what:

Take a break guys. This white dessert, when it's really cold, can actually have positive affect on your mood. Give it a try:

P7050097.JPG

:D

rasmalai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favourite!!!
and here I am stuck in a corner of India where people don't even know what that thing is......

Taslima Nasreen is an Indian Dalal spreading propaganda about Bangladesh to satisfy her Indian masters.

Her books are nothing but rants. There is a pure absence of writer's craft such as metaphor, foreshadowing, characterization, structure, hyperbole, diction, voice in her work. Only credential she has going is that her book is against mullahs, her dad, and she was born in a muslim family.

Her books are nothing but rants. There is a pure absenseof writer's craft such as metaphor, foreshadowing, characterization, structure, hyperbole, diction, voice in her work. Only credential she has going is that her book is against mullahs, her dad, and she was born in am muslim family.
have u read LAJJA?

West Bengal is illegally indian occupied Bangladeshi territory! Bengal belongs to Bangladesh. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand that. Give us our land back. This demographic war will be stopped. Thanks endians.

Bas ker yaar...!!! haste haste mar jaunga ..:rofl:

West Bengal is illegally indian occupied Bangladeshi territory! Bengal belongs to Bangladesh. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand that. Give us our land back. This demographic war will be stopped. Thanks endians.

You should get help!! ..perhaps a good Psychiatrist can help you with these schizophrenic episodes.

faarhan u r a genius !!!! I am going to West Bengal RIGHT NOW and will clearly tell them that "ALL OF THEM" have been illegally occupying BD territory for last 5000 years, and now that the rightful owner has finallt taken "BIRTH", we must handover this illegally occupied territory to BD...

BTW, do u want New York or Washington DC as well??? we are on good terms with USA of late, and we can help you in getting those territories of BD also back from USA which they have been illegally occupying for last 300 years!!!!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom