What's new

Indian guard dies after Bangladesh border attack

You mean hindu traitors who have more moyalty to India than Bangladesh.

are you high on cheap stuff ?

i meant bangladeshi cattle smugglers....and for some weird reason they are all bengali muslims....jolly good...

Look at the face of an exposed Bangladeshi peasant living on mercy of others in Canada..

kool story now get back to the topic, Indian.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

are you high on cheap stuff ?

i meant bangladeshi cattle smugglers....and for some weird reason they are all bengali muslims....jolly good...

I bet they are Indians themselves, BSF kills more Indians than Bangladeshis, after all.

Nothing has been proved in the court of law, I bet that Naga woman was a prostitute and the Indian police are framing those innocent Bangladeshi tourists.

No proof needed.. They will be knocked off point blank.. That's the cost of being an illegal BD'ian..

:lol: Gotcha so you learned the tricks from your Chinese masters.. Cool

Nothing, it was a duplicate post.. got rid of it :D

I am sure it was a double post, Indian. There has been no evidence where bangladesh has ever worked on a chinese agenda. But Indians on the other hand go to the west, become their top doctors and engineers and serve their colonial masters, where india has a shortage of infrastructure and good doctors with 230 million hungry.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

No proof needed.. They will be knocked off point blank.. That's the cost of being an illegal BD'ian..

They are immigrants not illegals. Read the article, Indian.

Nothing has been proved in the court of law, I bet that Naga woman was a prostitute and the Indian police are framing those innocent Bangladeshi tourists.

Nothing need to be "proved". Mighty Naga Warriors will soon hunt these illegal B'deshi migrants and get rid of them from Nagaland.

Naga Headhunters

Nothing need to be "proved". Mighty Naga Warriors will soon hunt these illegal B'deshi migrants and get rid of them from Nagaland.

Naga Headhunters

Your Indian "Democracy" at its best.........looks like your emulation of your western imperialist masters are succeeding.

They are immigrants not illegals. Read the article, Indian.
Don't have time to waste on BD'ians. Let's knock them down first and then we will read any news.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Your Indian "Democracy" at its best.

It's not for you BD Peasants..

Back
Top Bottom