What's new

Indian guard dies after Bangladesh border attack

huh what u r gonna give muslim sister to a hindu guys hand just becoz he's bengali??
go for it

Its her choice, besides, how do I know she is not a Hindu. As, his in laws familly are very welcoming that means he probably agreed to convert. He will do anything bro... LOL

u should think about islamic brotherhood rather than bengali brotherhood u fool

do you get picked on in school? i am sure you do, kids like you in my school got bullied...not saying you are bullied, i am just assuming.

I have a Chakma friend, he is a pilot officer in BAF. Let the indians come for Chittagong! He will be the first to fire! Dhuuuum......

I have a West Bengali family friend. He is in strategic missile command. Let Bangladeshis come. Bhooooom:rofl:

Anyways peeps, I shall stop trolling now, dinner time:enjoy:

Its her choice, besides, how do I know she is not a Hindu. As, his in laws familly are very welcoming that means he probably agreed to convert. He will do anything bro... LOL

Not converting. And her parents are fine with it, they are well educated Bangladeshis. Not like the crowd we see on PDF:P

in ur profile pic: is that na'vi $hit going anti-gravity????:)

No, Its gravitational force in action. Lower densed fluid going up and higher densed going down. YOu only saw part of the picture, thats why you are confused.

Broaden your mind. You will find the answer.

Not converting. And her parents are fine with it, they are well educated Bangladeshis. Not like the crowd we see on PDF:P

lol i am sure a bangladeshi muslim girl would marry a hindu without conversion. I have never seen such a phenomenon.

@farhaan: That's how things should move... we budge somewhere, u give up sometimes... of course, India being the much bigger nation should be the one sacrificing more. we try to have better relations, more trade, try to resolve issues amicably... and very soon South Asia will be like Europe...

and i sincerely feel that AL govt and Indian govt mostly have moved in that direction... The pro-Hindutva Indian guys can keep shouting minority-appeasement... and similarly, the radical BD's can keep calling AL as Indian Dalaal... the truth is that BD officers and men of all three services are even getting trained in Indian defence training establishments.. That means something!!!!!
Let me summarize india bd relation. India thinks they can control BD by supporting Hasina. This made 50% of bangladeshi (bnp, jamati) anti india .... When BSF shoots at border , BNP Jamat cries to motivate Bangladeshi people against india , thus india backed hasina.... Actually every bullet in border adds minus point to india awamileague coalition and benefits jamat bnp.

Parents are fine, when they see they cant do anything about it and try to minimize the damage. LOL

Anyways good, bumpy roads ahead.

lol i am sure a bangladeshi muslim girl would marry a hindu without conversion. I have never seen such a phenomenon.

No I seen one of our senior girl did that. But she was atheist to start with anyways and a true rebel. She was the sister in law of Amini. Her total familly was Mullahs.

Its between them and their God, you are no one to judge them:wave:

Anyways Iajdani can you stop bringing my life story into every discussion. Thanks

Who told the story to start with??? I am just telling the myths... LOL

Btw prince are u 17? When i was 17, i was deeply into cricket, a girl, mig33 mobile chating and bollywood..... Good to see you are in a defence forum. Where do you study now?

Back
Top Bottom