What's new

Indian Government to launch 'Netra' for internet surveillance

Oh please!!! My views are relevant to the "internet surveillance system" to tackle the challenges faced in countering terrorism only nothing else - I never argued for a government control over internet - As far it is for countering terrorist and other anarchist organizations it is good nothing more than that and let me tell you as you are a BJP supporter as I am - its is to much extent the internet only through which NaMo shot in popularity and the Congress support deteriorated and they are trying to have a command over the same and if in case NDA faces the same problem somewhere in their tenure to such extent as the UPA is facing it today - then the NDA wouldn't mind to try to monitor the internet as congress is planning to do it today - The very same section 66A of the IT Act was passed in a hurry and there was no significant resistance against the amendment in 2008 by the opposition parties including BJP when perhaps nobody had ever imagined that one day the very same internet can have a huge impact on the public opinion in the nation #Blaming everything on a single party wont take you anywhere its the whole bloody system responsible for it.

First you do surveillance and then you exert control. That is how control works.

So the next time your boss wants to install a ceiling camera behind you, start worrying.

PS: sorry for that harsh language. Guess I got carried away. I do have strong feelings about govt. control over the internet.

Thought India was a democracy?

No freedom of speech?

No human rights?

lol!

Back
Top Bottom