What's new

Indian girl commits suicide over alleged gang rape

Let it go. You are ending up derailing the thread as much as those guys. A girl died today, in the most sad, horrific way. Regardless of what others say, today is not the finest day for any of us Indians. We need to be ashamed of ourselves, so what if someone says something for whatever reason.

Cannot agree more :frown:

The mud is already there and atleast i wont try to pretend if its not my face. you should take the criticism no matter how harsh it is. we did take up owned in case of Malala it did NOT belittle us but added power and made us stand up
1. your own indian members are shying away and were hell bent to prevent any thread on this incident. if you are so much concernd you should not feel insecure just because few trolls from other countries will portray you in bad light. i say let them portray it be it even Pakistan since if the issue is there why should i be not made ashamed of it?
2. We are standing for the victim irrespective of her nationality. please open your eyes and dont see mud everywhere
Shying away ? Why not you also take charge of all the thread at one place as you suggested Violence Against Women and post all news from our sub-continent.

We are telling you that at one place you lecture us but on the other place you ignore your compatriots who make such pathetic comments. How many have you reported ? Have you reported that Thorough Pro guy who called India, Rapistan.

Actually i won't mind that...in fact if it can happen i would like a UN resolution against India where people should get the right to condemn and throw mud at us....Why to get agitated on what is actually right buddy? I don't care if they are throwing this mud just to satisfy their false ego, however we all know that as a society we have shamed ourselves...I am sure you are aware that once these beasts threw away the couple(as if they were garbage) there were about 50 odd people who were just mute spectators that even didn't bother to cover the half naked girl who was bleeding profusely!!

Decki, I dont mind discussing about these incident.. I have a sister who is working far away from home in Coimbatore.. This morning when I heard the news in TV, first thing came to my mind was her..Yes indeed it is a shame to us and as Indians we whole are responsible.. As Krait mentioned in another post, if we would have protested on the previous incident, this shouldn't have happened. I am sure that we will forget all about this in a couple of month maximum and get off with our lives..

What I am opposing here is the real reason behind opening this kind of threads.. Just think, what if my sister was in the place of that girl and I see this kind of posts?? How much pain would I have gone through? Do you really think any of these guys have genuine concerns about the girl??? Some one was even trying to bring lack of toilets in this thread... What kind of discussions is going on here rather than insulting that girl more and more.. Do we have to allow that too?? For most of them she is just an Indian and a weapon to throw mud at us.. As Indians we all are deserved to be thrown mud at, but not in the expense of that girl.. Not any more.. Let her be in peace and leave her alone..

So after 15+ pages on this- people still discussing the validity of thread and comments of posters- instead of discussing the topic-

@seiko Yeah, it was @AUz who said in India women sh!t in open. This is how low they go for point scoring. And guess what, he is still not banned along with other posters.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would have been our issue, till her death and this rape was used by some of your countrymen and morally bankrupt Chinese trolls as a tool to throw mud at India..

One thing they are forgetting that, it can be happened to any one. to our sisters, mother, wife..

Until and unless something like this happen to one of our own, we will know the pain her family goes through..

Till then, she is just an Indian for most of the posters across the border and a great opportunity to made fun of people in India

I hope you and your fellow Indians remember this the next time something bad happens in Pakistan

what is the point of this post?

its indians who rape indians and foreigners who visit india. not foreigners who come to india to gangrape.

spare us your troll sympathy victim posts.

you indians come on this board and constantly post about sex, seeing naked women, and drool over pictures of females. so should anyone be suprised of the rape epidemic going on in india?

even the united states has issued a travel warning to women traveling to india citing rape is widespread problem.

The point is idiot that that incident happened to that girl can be happened to any one like your's or my mother, wife or sister and its not something you should be happy about or make fun of..

Rape is not an incident which is happened only in India, it is a epidemic around the world...

I am not supporting this incident. But the way you are posting like you have won a war over India makes me understand how pathetic low life you are!!

So after 15+ pages on this- people still discussing the validity of thread and comments of posters- instead of discussing the topic-
Yeah there has been great discussion on this topic, you want excerpts, here are they.

1.Hindu culture has to be changed to avoid rape.
2. Indian women sh!ts in open.
3. India is called Rapistan.
4. All the Indians are rapists.
5. Its Bollywood's fault showing semi naked women.

There are many more.

I hope you and your fellow Indians remember this the next time something bad happens in Pakistan
Yeah. But only difference will be more infractions and bans.

Your face does not merit a rape FIR, says lady cop to victim.

The bizarre reason a lady cop gave the victim before refusing to lodge FIR against her former live-in partner

“Tumhara chehra rape ka FIR karne layak nahin hain.” A woman who turned to the cops to lodge an FIR against a man who had duped her into a live-in relationship was turned away by a female police officer on the pretext of this bizarre rationale.

girl_2.jpg
The Victim

the cop went on to sanctimoniously tell her that if she had truly loved the man who wronged her, she wouldn’t lodge a complaint against him, but would marry another man and live happily ever after.

Santosh-Sharma.jpg
The Rapist

Before receiving such pearls of wisdom from the female cop, the complainant had even been told by a senior inspector that there was “no point” in lodging a rape case.

Rekha, (name changed) a 28-year-old resident of Malad, had moved in with her boyfriend after he promised he would marry her.

After he dumped her unceremoniously and married another woman years later, she turned to the police. For four consecutive days, police officers refused to register an FIR, saying ‘saheb chhutti par hain.”

She then met Senior Inspector Subhash Dafle, who also refused to register an FIR and assured her that all would be fine in a few days.

“Dafle told me, ‘Rape ka FIR karne me koi fayda nahin hai. Char din me sab theek ho jayega. Rapist to Goregaon- Malad me chhipa nahin hai ki use pakad layein (There is no use filing an FIR for rape. Everything will be fine in four days. It’s not like the rapist is lurking in Goregaon or Malad that we can catch him),” said Rekha.

Faced with the blunt refusal of cops, Rekha approached the Borivli Magistrate Court on December 15 with the help of lawyer Ashok Yadav.

The court then passed an order asking that an FIR be registered against Santosh Sharma under Sections 376, 406, 420 and 498 (A) of the IPC for dowry, rape, cheating and breach of trust.

But even the court’s order couldn’t convince the cops to take action.

“The honourable court passed an order asking the police to register an FIR on the same day, but Kurar police turned a deaf ear. They aren’t even obeying the court’s order,” said Yadav.

Armed with the court order, Rekha met officer Jyoti Bhopale with the court order. But instead of registering the FIR, Bhopale started giving her some unsolicited advice, replete with veiled insults.

“She told me, ‘Tumhara chehra rape ka FIR karne layak nahin hai. Agar tum usse sachcha pyar karti to uske khilaf complaint nahin karti. Jao kisi aur se shadi kar lo aur khush raho (Your face doesn’t merit a rape FIR. If you loved him truly, you would not lodge a complaint against him. Go marry someone else and stay happy,” said an outraged Rekha.

False promises
Rekha met Santosh Sharma (30) at a garment shop in 2006 and they soon became friends. They started living together. Sharma even introduced Rekha to his family as his ‘wife’. Sharma would give Rekha Rs 8,000 every month. Rekha would even give part of her salary to Sharma’s father. In 2009, Sharma went abroad for a job. He then started distancing himself from Rekha, and stopped communicating with her. When he was confronted, he refused to tie the knot with her, saying that he couldn’t do so as he was a heart patient.

“Sharma told me, ‘Main heart ka patient hun isliye shadi nahin kar sakta,’” said Rekha.

In March, Rekha went to Sharma’s native district in Unnao, Uttar Pradesh. She was shocked when police officers and villagers told her that Sharma had married another woman.

Sharma’s father Guru Dayal Sharma told Rekha that since she couldn’t pay him Rs 2.5 lakh in cash and give four tolas of gold, he made his son marry another woman. “Santosh swore on his mother’s life that he didn’t know me,” said Rekha.

The other side
In spite of repeated attempts, Senior Inspector Dafle of Kurar police station could not be reached for comment. “I am not aware about the court order, but I will look in to the matter,” said Nisar Tamboli, spokesperson for the Mumbai Police. Source

That we will see by the no of pink slips ( irrespective of nationality ) given after this thread..

Shying away ? Why not you also take charge of all the thread at one place as you suggested Violence Against Women and post all news from our sub-continent.

We are telling you that at one place you lecture us but on the other place you ignore your compatriots who make such pathetic comments. How many have you reported ? Have you reported that Thorough Pro guy who called India, Rapistan.

Open such sticky thread support it and i will be galdly posting such news. assure you that i will try to search for even a single case in remoted vilagges of Pakistan and report it here. thats the minimum i can do atleast.

as far as the trolls from my side i could had only reported them irrespective of nationality and i do rest i cant change mentality of people but only can try.

2. We are standing for the victim irrespective of her nationality. please open your eyes and dont see mud everywhere

Who is the "we" in that sentence? Look at a senior Pakistani member @S_O_C_O_M's post above you. Was nationality not important in his post? As if rapes don't happen in his country or anywhere else. As if women enjoy complete equality and freedom of thought, movement and action where he comes from.

On topic, I am glad that finally an awakening has occurred for our people, although it took this horrific incident to bring it about. One thing that may be within all of our powers to do is to stop eve teasing and harassment from happening to women in public places. If we can help women when it happens in front of our eyes, and publically shame the losers who do that, it may be a small first step towards building a society that is safer for women.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah there has been great discussion on this topic, you want excerpts, here are they.

1.Hindu culture has to be changed to avoid rape.
2. Indian women sh!ts in open.
3. India is called Rapistan.
4. All the Indians are rapists.
5. Its Bollywood's fault showing semi naked women.

Apart from refuting the offtopic posters and complaining to the mods have you said any thing on topic the real issue?-

The point is idiot that that incident happened to that girl can be happened to any one like your's or my mother, wife or sister and its not something you should be happy about or make fun of..

Rape is not an incident which is happened only in India, it is a epidemic around the world...

I am not supporting this incident. But the way you are posting like you have won a war over India makes me understand how pathetic low life you are!!

rape happens on a massive level in india, not like any other country in this planet, otherwise, the u.s would have issued a travel warning to countries warning women, like they have to india.

no matter how much you try to hide from the reality or make your silly excuses for the mentality of indians and their uncontrollable affixiation of rape, its not going to change anything.

Back
Top Bottom