What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
The poll just shows, most of the educated people are actually fanatic hindus.. but most poor who have no means for end meal will go for UPA..

BIMQ4FGCUAAv_WO.jpg:large

Margaret thatcher was pro RSS.

Ya.. she was trolled by Hindus...

The poll just shows, most of the educated people are actually fanatic hindus.. but most poor who have no means for end meal will go for UPA.

Yes that is why congress has an interest to keep them poor and give small scraps at election time to make them believe in the mai baap sarkar.

I wish that there was a rule that voters have to be at least 10th pass and candidates at least graduates. I know that this may sound like an elitist thinking but such a rule is neccessary if we have to progress. Maybe we can try it for 10 years and then revisit the same.

Another radical thinking could be that only a national party (with presence in 4 or more states) can contest the lok Sabha election and only regional parties can contest state elections except where the national parties are the main parties like in Gujarat , Rajasthan and Delhi. This will reduce the chances of a coalition govt. and a party will have absolute numbers to govern and push its agenda

The poll just shows, most of the educated
people are actually fanatic hindus.

and the number educated people in India is rising really very fast :P btw how do you come to such a stupid conclusion

but most poor who have no means for end
meal will go for UPA..

That probably explains why in all these years of congress rule has made India or shall I say selected few states in India infested with most poor people in the world

BH8f_9UCUAIQh6I.jpg:large

Some Indian Muslims on radical Islamic politician Akbar Owaisi's Facebook page celebrate the Boston terrorist attack...

Didn't really understand what this post had to do with this thread but anyways thanks for saying "Some" and I hope you noticed that one guy who criticized others for their apathy towards Boston victims got most number of likes. Just want to add that there are equal proportion of radicals from all religions...

What a video!
Abt Modi asasination.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom