What's new

Indian Foreign Policy: The Cold War Lingers

You just love India and Russia ....

Take it too far for you said that I love India and Russia, other than I can spot India and Russia on the world map, I really don't give 2 cents about them.

I do not think a militaristic Hindu chauvinistic India makes the world a safer place ...
What Hindu word has to do with topic.....? Hindu does not live in your country ...? Which hindu has fked you people it was your own ummah brothers who fked n you people still blamed Hindus. .... Surely it was Indian military where many proud hindu served n laid thr life to liberate you guys else your entire human generation wud hav Pakistani rapists blood in thr veins........
Gid forbid this time something gonna happen your country we should just watch n clap instead helping snakes like you. ......

What Hindu word has to do with topic.....? Hindu does not live in your country ...? Which hindu has fked you people it was your own ummah brothers who fked n you people still blamed Hindus. .... Surely it was Indian military where many proud hindu served n laid thr life to liberate you guys else your entire human generation wud hav Pakistani rapists blood in thr veins........
Gid forbid this time something gonna happen your country we should just watch n clap instead helping snakes like you. ......

I was referring to the rise of Modi, the RSS and BJP.

What you have got to do with rss or bjp or namo ? Why you trying to smell hindu conspiracy from every stand India takes in geopolitical level.....
Rise of rss bjp or modi none of your concern..... we are Indian citizens and entitled to chose our leaders or party whichever we like ..... restrain yourself posting prejudiced comments unnecessary. .......

What you have got to do with rss or bjp or namo ? Why you trying to smell hindu conspiracy from every stand India takes in geopolitical level.....
Rise of rss bjp or modi none of your concern..... we are Indian citizens and entitled to chose our leaders or party whichever we like ..... restrain yourself posting prejudiced comments unnecessary. .......

Yes we are entitled to do the same but you Indians interfere and keep the AL in power when the people of Bangladesh do not want them.

I do not think a militaristic Hindu chauvinistic India makes the world a safer place ...
No f@cks given on what you think :tup:
Long live in your delusion. May flood wont drown you :rofl:

The last line of this article shows the clear American bias against Russia.

Russia's annexation of Crimea was a very peaceful affair.

Compare that to the many American invasions of the Middle East. The Iraq War alone led to over 1 million civilian deaths, lasted almost 10 years, and turned Iraq into one of the most violent places in the world, with scores of people getting killed by suicide bombers every day.

All for what? The red-faced lie of "WMD's"?

It is a joke, just because America says "America good, Russia bad", does it mean everyone should believe it?
These religious extremists don't have reasoning power. The guy saying elections in his country are managed by India and you are trying to teach him global politics LOL

Yes we are entitled to do the same but you Indians interfere and keep the AL in power when the people of Bangladesh do not want them.
You are but not to spew shit from your mouth or bring Hindus into this mess.... BD can also play the dirty tactics against india who is stopping you except harming the citizens of India directly or indirectly. ......

what the hell is up with MBI Munshi?

It's like if I start annoying the hell out of a dog, and it wants to bite me, I think what's wrong? When you make a topic on sensitive topics, you will get people who overreact.

Russia never dictate India how to conduct foreign policy, Russia have never invaded South Asia before the Aghanistan invasion in the 1980's, India and Russia found on many common ground in the past because of Muslim related agenda and the threat of China. India being colonized by the British created the deep mistrust in the relation with the West. In geopolitic no nation can count on each other as a friend or an enemy, every nation will conduct their foreign policy to secure their own national interest and preserve their own territorial integrity. I believe India will never be a trusted ally to the west and the US. Freedom to conduct your own independent foreign policy depend how strong your military and economy and to find some strategic partnership for providing financial, military and public support when needed.
dats right, being an Indian i know that Indians do no not trust US, but u cannot bring the whole Europe in the ambit of this mistrust for we have French as one of the our great partners, we hate Italians though. so after arming pakis dont expect India to enter your camp, however, trade relations between India and US should flourish.

yes, coz u r afraid dat when Modi wil come to power he will kick u Bangladeshi refugees out of India, here in India we have a slang for a bangladesi refugee - 'Badhiya'. u guys are unfaithful and ungrqteful and a headache for us because u survive on our taxpayers money.

Last edited:
dats right, being an Indian i know that Indians do no not trust US, but u cannot bring the whole Europe in the ambit of this mistrust for we have French as one of the our great partners, we hate Italians though. so after arming pakis dont expect India to enter your camp, however, trade relations between India and US should flourish.

Who really care about Indian, whether trade between US and India should or shouldn't be of anything not for me to concern over.

Who really care about Indian, whether trade between US and India should or shouldn't be of anything not for me to concern over.

yes, coz u r afraid dat when Modi wil come to power he will kick u Bangladeshi refugees out of India, here in India we have a slang for a bangladesi refugee - 'Badhiya'. u guys are unfaithful and ungrqteful and a headache for us because u survive on our taxpayers money.

Those Bangladeshi refugees are mostly Hindus. Obviously you do not know any history. I can't imagine Modi kicking out Hindus.

Back
Top Bottom