What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate, China is behind this attack. China want to design their own anti-submarine and maritime surveillance aircrafts. Chinese want to study the P-3C Orion which will be helpful to design and improve their's. Americans always present in the Pakistan Naval base and so, Chinese are not able to do it. So, they trained few tribals, executed the plan, destroyed the aircraft so that Americans will not be there to monitor the planes anymore and Chinese can study the aircraft from the wrekage. How about this motive?

Endless conspiracy theories.... :coffee:

Yeah exactly, thats why we say indian consulates should be closed in afghanistan, this terrorism's to which u name extremism growth comes to an end.

Before 2001, there was no Indian consulate.. because it was taliban rule there.. AT THAT TIME, PAKISTAN WAS ONE OF THE COUNTRIES WHO CONSIDERED THEM. TALIBAN HAD CONSULATE IN KARACHI AT THAT TIME.. better get some knowledge before you even think of talking..

I do not subscribe to the theory that India may have been behind this incident. I do not even believe that destroying of P3C Orion's even benefit India in any case at this time (we are mutually not at war) because eventually US will provide additional platforms at lower cost in coming years.

According to my analysis this was an inside job within the PN most likely linking to the recent arrests made within the PN itself linked one way or the other to extremists responsible for bus attacks in Karachi etc. The attackers were well trained in CQB tactics and were after perhaps killing the Americans who were working on the commissioning of these P3C Orions to the PN. These US personnel generally worked in the open during night time because of the hot weather of Karachi during the day. Tarmacs are generally cooler at night for the US personnel to work. Later these terrorists also went into adjacent building hoping to find any US personnel working there but it was good that the said personnel were evacuated immediately by the PN-SSG guard at the start of the affair.

Although blaming India may be an outlet for some, but in this case and despite their inert jubilation, I am putting this one squarely on the shoulders of home grown & incredibly misguided TTP Frankenstein!

now you will have to explain who gave them high tech weapons like uzis and m16s, and if you say it was an inside job then how they got better training then the navy commandos and ssgs, and how the hell they got uzbeks from islamic union in uzbekistan to operate???

Now it all makes sense.

Most of the insurgency attacks in Pakistan these days comes from the conflict between secular government ruling class and Islamists. But this attack on the naval base is very different. The modus operandi is more like a military commando style raid than a crude terrorist suicide bomb. These must have been highly trained attackers to effectively use night vision goggles. Ethnically, the attackers were not Pakistanis from the heartland of Pakistan but some tribal people or Afghans or even some other Central Asian people.

So what really happened?

India is the country that gains the most from Pakistan's P-3C being destroyed. The US wouldn't need to do that sort of thing -- it probably already has some kill-switch that it can use to remotely shut down anything it sold to Pakistan.

On top of that India aids insurgents among some of the tribal people that India thinks could break up Pakistan. Probably RAW has hatched this plan training tribal commandos since the Mumbai attacks and immediately after Osama Bin Laden was killed, RAW ordered the attack. RAW hopes to destabilize Pakistan still reeling from the attack on Bin Laden. RAW hopes to convince USA to sweep in and take over Pakistan's nuclear weapons. After that, India will attack in Kashmir.

The footprints spell I-N-D-I-A

No mate, China is behind this attack. China has a motive. China want to sell their own anti-submarine and maritime surveillance aircrafts to Pakistan. China does know that Pakistan will not buy any more high value items from USA here after. So, Chinese Intelligence agency has hatched up this plan, trained some of tribals and executed this plan as soon as OBL got killed by USA so that the already angered public will blame USA or India. Pakistani's blame USA/India for the incident and China can expect some more orders for the military hardware to replace the destroyed planes and also fresh orders to protect itself from any future agressions. This foot print spells C-H-I-N-A...

How is it? :P

BS, striking pakistan military targets in pakistain with precision, it has to be the art of work of special forces of the americans. i don't have to do a field trip to make this judgement. taliban is american friend, or at least part of it, or rather, american supported "talibans." luckily, they didn't mess with china, or their balls will be *pulled* off, not cut off, cut off is too humane.

I do not subscribe to the theory that India may have been behind this incident. I do not even believe that destroying of P3C Orion's even benefit India in any case at this time (we are mutually not at war) because eventually US will provide additional platforms at lower cost in coming years.

According to my analysis this was an inside job within the PN most likely linking to the recent arrests made within the PN itself linked one way or the other to extremists responsible for bus attacks in Karachi etc. The attackers were well trained in CQB tactics and were after perhaps killing the Americans who were working on the commissioning of these P3C Orions to the PN. These US personnel generally worked in the open during night time because of the hot weather of Karachi during the day. Tarmacs are generally cooler at night for the US personnel to work. Later these terrorists also went into adjacent building hoping to find any US personnel working there but it was good that the said personnel were evacuated immediately by the PN-SSG guard at the start of the affair.

Although blaming India may be an outlet for some, but in this case and despite their inert jubilation, I am putting this one squarely on the shoulders of home grown & incredibly misguided TTP Frankenstein!

Good, you must take commission in ISI, they need your brain to help them out..

Get a life dude, get some prescripts before you turn to anyone. No one in here is interested to listen to your personal woe brummel of 26-11. Sources!! I am sure your sources look exactly alike you.

You took a poll of who is interested in listening to whom? Jab apne ghar mein aag lagi ho to paani daalo, baaju waale ne apni cigarette jalane ke liye aag laga di kehne se kuchh na hoga.

Detailed explanation what basis?? Some conspricay theory published in news paper for appeasement of Pakistanis? All fingers on you first rather than pointing everywhere else in the world..

great explanation......go lay down kid.

You took a poll of who is interested in listening to whom? Jab apne ghar mein aag lagi ho to paani daalo, baaju waale ne apni cigarette jalane ke liye aag laga di kehne se kuchh na hoga.
I know what you would conclude at the end of the day, dont you think it has been debated many times?. Take a free advice do not get vex of Pakistan's AAG.

I know what you would conclude at the end of the day, dont you think it has been debated many times?

What had been debated?? :what:

Take a free advice do not get vex of Pakistan's AAG.

I have no intention to do that. Just dont throw baseless allegations. When someone says "indian footprints" behind attack, I took it personally. (read my name) :woot:

I have no intention to do that. Just dont throw baseless allegations. When someone says "indian footprints" behind attack, I took it personally. (read my name) :woot:

Yeah yeah, FOOTMARKS with B2 SPIRIT make a perfect mismatch. Well, I reckon you haven't read the previous pages containing my reply, have you?. Please give them a read you'll get an idea what I think of this allegation. BTW nice to know your intentions!!

Yeah yeah, FOOTMARKS with B2 SPIRIT make a perfect mismatch. Well, I reckon you haven't read the previous pages containing my reply, have you?. Please give them a read you'll get an idea what I think of this allegation. BTW nice to know your intentions!!

I have read your POV in previous posts, nothing to argue on that. Its just that u quoted my post & asked me to "get a life" & "nobody is interested" kind of global gyaan that didnt go down well on me.

no issues....

BTW, y is Footmarks with B2 SPIRIT a "perfect mismatch" ?

I have read your POV in previous posts, nothing to argue on that. Its just that u quoted my post & asked me to "get a life" & "nobody is interested" kind of global gyaan that didnt go down well on me.

no issues....

So you didn't find the page where I say " Nothing can be said about RAW involvement until investigations are completed, so please dont thrown down your gauntlets before each other " ??.

BTW, y is Footmarks with B2 SPIRIT a "perfect mismatch" ?

A miracle to find footmarks of B2 spirit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom