What's new

Indian father kills baby 'for being a girl'

What a disgusting thing to do. Well, it's no surprise since it's the same country where barbaric acts like Suttee are practiced

This happens in China as well. Both countries have a forecasted gender imbalance.

Shame on society which setup the mind of people and more importantly govt. responsible too, these incidents are routine and daily basis, some time mother in law try all mean to get rid of daughter in law, some times family fighting
We should push our govt. to make strict law enforcement so people dont think idiot ideas

What a disgusting thing to do. Well, it's no surprise since it's the same country where barbaric acts like Suttee are practiced
don't be a ignorant fool, thats not sutee, its sati.. and it was a ancient practice and is no longer practiced.
if you have to blame some one for this incident, blame the fool who killed his own kid and the parents who brought up a mentally retarded and got him married to a women to bear them grand children.

on topic, I wish that either capital punishment or rigorous life impisoment in solitary confinment will do just fine for this fools crime.

Indians....what do you except from them? They read to much news about China from the BBS and Western media, they are more focus on anti-Chinese propaganda from the West...than their own messed up society.
hey idiot, do not generalize on this incident, I am a father of a baby girl just like million other fathers who are proud about thier baby girl and think her as the highest gift that God gave us.
if some one bashes China for no reason, ignore the moron and comment on things or posts that you feel are good to debate with.

'To God we belong and to Him do we return' ! RIP, child.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/187376-china-forced-abortion-photo-sparks-outrage-2.html

Dude it happens in Pakistan as well. They all know about it. :lol:

Its just our way of clutching at straws to avoid facing reality. Patriotism: Turning a blind eye to our own problems whilst making fun of our neighbors.

Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese...Wiccans...are all guilty of this.

Of course it happens in Pakistan, i bet it even happens in other under developed societies. However i'm sure you and everyone else knows that its perhaps a thousands times more common in india than Pakistan.

And besides, last time i checked in Pakistan there is no shortage of women, while in india there are more males than females.

Indians....what do you except from them? They read to much news about China from the BBS and Western media, they are more focus on anti-Chinese propaganda from the West...than their own messed up society.
Anti-Chinese and Anti-Pakistani rants from the Western media is like opium for these indians, they have become addicted to it and get high off of it, if they don't get it they go crazy and jump up and down and take desperate measures to manufacture their own lies through their own media (and in many cases what their media reports is exaggerated and made up, even false), their minds must get a gaily dose of anti-Pakistani/Chinese rants from western sources in order to survive, that my friend is the extent of which the indian addiction to anti-Pakistani/Chinese rants has reached.

Back
Top Bottom