What's new

Indian explosives found in Syria!!!

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
600x400x2012-0621-03_Sprengstoff.jpg.pagespeed.ic.C79h710hqZ.jpg

The above are some of the explosives found in syria and they are made in India by

vetrivel explosives India Pvt Ltd. Tiruchirapalli (Trichy), India

upon research ive found Syria is one of there clients.

But these explosives are not being used for there intended purpose but are being used to kill people.

Does the Indian govt know about this?

I already replied to you in the other thread.

This is Class II industrial explosive used in mining and civil sector. This is not a weapons grade explosive. A lot of Indian companies export to the middle east. They could have very well been looted from some companies warehouse or something.

Not much that Indian government can do about it.

This is Class II industrial explosive used in mining and civil sector. This is not a weapons grade explosive. A lot of Indian companies export to the middle east.

I dint want to derail that thread.............

The sticks can be placed in Class A explosives due to the nature of there effect.....

But the question these are being used to kill people and does the Indian govt know about it?

The sticks can be placed in Class A explosives due to the nature of there effect.....

But the question these are being used to kill people and does the Indian govt know about it?

What? You can't change the classification of explosives.

And how do you know that they are being used to kill people? This photo could have been easily taken out of context. You can kill people with an LPG bottle. So what do you do? Blame the LPG producing countries?

Clients.gif

write a letter to some indian news chalkels and send videos.

Lootedfrom some wherehouse? hunnnn

May be these are fake copies made in China and exported to syria to give bad name to India, no?

This is Class II industrial explosive used in mining and civil sector. This is not a weapons grade explosive. A lot of Indian companies export to the middle east. They could have very well been looted from some companies warehouse or something.

Not much that Indian government can do about it.

Indian Govt does not need to know....We are selling it for mine explosion....

If you have gun shop and somebody buys a gun from you and shoot somebody.....will you be responsible for it....

What? You can't change the classification of explosives.

And how do you know that they are being used to kill people? This photo could have been easily taken out of context. You can kill people with an LPG bottle. So what do you do? Blame the LPG producing countries?

Explosives are categorised by effects they produce, These sticks send shock waves in the rocks while geophysical prospecting for oil and natural gas exploration. They are strong enough to punch the desired effect of Class A.

These weapons were seized by the FSA from the syrian army during combat.

funny thread...nobody use industrial grade chemicals to kill people(apart from terrorist who use chemicals like fertilizer),Assad is killing people with tanks and aircrafts..no way they will use this kind of explosive.same goes for rebels..

600x400x2012-0621-03_Sprengstoff.jpg.pagespeed.ic.C79h710hqZ.jpg

The above are some of the explosives found in syria and they are made in India by

vetrivel explosives India Pvt Ltd. Tiruchirapalli (Trichy), India

upon research ive found Syria is one of there clients.

But these explosives are not being used for there intended purpose but are being used to kill people.

Does the Indian govt know about this?

Source please.....

Explosives are categorised by effects they produce, These sticks send shock waves in the rocks while geophysical prospecting for oil and natural gas exploration. They are strong enough to punch the desired effect of Class A.

These weapons were seized by the FSA from the syrian army during combat.

And how do you know that? Why is there no body posing with these explosives(like they usually do), why is there no one to be seen.

The same photo is being portrayed as weapons FSA and not the Syrian Army. So its propaganda spread by Iranian news agency, and now you are sqaying that FSA seized it from the Syrian Army:woot:. Ironically Iran is also a client of Vetrivel Explosives!
http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13910404000641

Its ridiculous, these explosives are not weapons grade. They are not meant to kill people, but they can if not used properly. Its like a car bomb attack, do you ever expect car companies like Toyota or Nissan going, hmmm they are using our vehicle for car bombing we shoudl take note of that.

Back
Top Bottom