What's new

INDIAN Emergency Services (POLICE, AMBULANCE,FIRE)

CISF
jk women commandos
RAF
SBGGJLBGBG.jpg

MAHARASHTRA STATE ATS
FJHHJVHJ.png
GGIGIH.png
HKKHK.png
ILUGKLGK,BLKB.png
JHHJVH.png

CISF

Last edited:
Where were those guys during 26/11 ?!
thats the biggest question on this thread:undecided: dude.but though if they were there only during 26/11 but primarily MPD haD its QRT that time and MARCOS were also there so NSG was best option to pick as i dont think ATS will use this unit for 26/11 like situation may be for raids as ATS is a intelligence unit.But still que ramains that inspite of having such a well equpped unit and better trained(trained by DR SEEMA RAO) unit they were not seen at once on tha scenario.i will show these pics to my frd who is in MPD QRT he will tell me the details.

thats the biggest question on this thread:undecided: dude.but though if they were there only during 26/11 but primarily MPD haD its QRT that time and MARCOS were also there so NSG was best option to pick as i dont think ATS will use this unit for 26/11 like situation may be for raids as ATS is a intelligence unit.But still que ramains that inspite of having such a well equpped unit and better trained(trained by DR SEEMA RAO) unit they were not seen at once on tha scenario.i will show these pics to my frd who is in MPD QRT he will tell me the details.
My bet is that they were raised, neglected and then officially or unofficially disbanded. The same pretty much happened to the Mumbai Police's QRT pre-26/11. The crazy thing is that the MPD HAD QRTs but they had been neglected for so long and relegated to be based in a former run down jail that no one thought to call them on 26/11 and then when they did arrive they were not equipped or trained for the job.

Thankfully 26/11 has changed the entire game and these sort of forces will no longer be neglected nor relegated to occupying some sort of niche misunderstood role. These sort of forces are now fortunately receiving the recognition and training they deserve and the culture of police forces has changed.

Back
Top Bottom