What's new

Indian elephant shot in Bangladesh

What a thread. :yahoo: I still like captain planet for opening this kind of thread. Keep it up.:tup:

On a serious note, pouching is becoming a serious concern for BD. We can't allow wild life to be decimated like that.

I think this article will help you....

B'desh, Nepal doing better than India on human devt: Amartya Sen

B'desh, Nepal doing better than India on human devt: Amartya Sen

Press Trust of India / New Delhi Dec 16, 2011, 19:22 IST

India's track record of dealing with the human development issues is worst than neighbours like Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan, Nobel laureate and noted economist Amartya Sen said today.

"The tragedy is that not only China, but even Bangladesh is now doing better on almost every one of these social indicators than India is doing.... Every country Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh are ahead already," Sen said, while addressing Delhi Economics Conclave organised by CII.

He said that among the six South Asian countries, India has slipped to fifth position from second in 1990 on parameters such as education, life expectancy, immunisation, maternal mortality, etc.
Only Pakistan is below India on human development index, he said, adding that "because...[it has] its own problems connected to terrorism".

India has higher percentage of child under-nourishment than any other country in the world, even in Africa, he said.

This is another article for your reference...

Shocking numbers of South Asian children go to bed hungry | Reuters

Nick_Indian I told you those are much older data... Reality has been changed... Now...I wish word of Amratya Sen will put in your mind....

Nick_Indian I told you those are much older data... Reality has been changed... Now...I wish word of Amratya Sen will put in your mind....

Lol get me solid numbers from UN or world bank or IMF . Amartya sen is no source idiot . amrtya sen's opinion is no source . I gave you all the information from UN and other global bodies and what you get me is Amartya sen ?:rofl:

You live in a fourth world bloody country . Get this reality in your mind and also tell Amartya sen if you can digest it yourself.

About human development India is medium whereas Bangladesh is low . Now go commit suicide . Liar .

This is also from 2011 like all my other sources . Low development Bangladeshi Take a look , but i will understand if you can't understand the list . You will first have to graduate to medium development for that :lol:

http:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

Sami has turned into a child, the way he discusses the threads or opens one. No one should start a thread the sole purpose of which is to throw insults to others. It is a total waste of time to say the least. A defence forum is not to be misused like that. It is a debating forum and people with a single track mind should avoid such a forum.

who wrote this Title man, when did a elaphant brand itself as INDIAN or Bangladeshi or Pakistani. all natural beings other than humans have no nation and the world is their home.

Intension of this thread - Pathetic trolling

I just condemn the brutality shown by the BD poachers. They have even cut off the tusk when it is still alive! How cruel these poachers are. I want this elephant to be well taken care of by the BD authority and localanimal lovers, and after it recovers it should be sent back to Indian BSF.

I heard many times in a year wild elephants come down to our territory near Meghalaya They destroy paddy lands and other agriculture, but, they are just animals without knowing about the harm they are doing and also without knowing that they are in the territory of another country.

It seems to me that some BD rich locals have kept these poachers in their payroll with local govt knowing about it. No one should fire at wild animals unless they kill people.

Based on times of india report we can't blame those fictitious poachers, I didn't find it in BD media and don't believe indian media.

Based on times of india report we can't blame those fictitious poachers, I didn't find it in BD media and don't believe indian media.
The poor elephant died my friend with its tusk stolen. Medics were not allowed to enter into ur territory bcz they dint have valid visa. At the end of the day we all forgot humanity my friend, all of us.

Tusk hacked, jumbo dies

The poor elephant died my friend with its tusk stolen. Medics were not allowed to enter into ur territory bcz they dint have valid visa. At the end of the day we all forgot humanity my friend, all of us.

Tusk hacked, jumbo dies

Thanks to the utter useless BGB. They were guarding the injured elephant, yet poachers come and cut off the other tusk too?

Bunch of useless goons walking around in uniform.

The male elephant was hit by four bullet and critical. A BSF official today said they were informed of the elephant’s death around noon today, after the poachers cut off the other tusk last night.

Though Bangladesh Border Guard personnel were guarding the injured elephant, the poachers managed to remove the other tusk, resulting in its death.

The BSF has written a letter of protest to its BGB counterpart, expressing shock and concern over the manner in which the crime took place.

RIP to the murdered elephant. The elephant is in elephant heaven now.

I feel so sorry for the dead elephant! It was inflicted with so much of pain and agony. May Allah punish the criminals. Animals throughout the world must be protected same as human children. Reading 'tusk hacked, jumbo dies' would have given me more pain, so I did not open it for reading.

Poor Elephant, doesn't deserve to die like this. Poaching happens in India too. Poachers are never happy, just ignorant.

Thanks to the utter useless BGB. They were guarding the injured elephant, yet poachers come and cut off the other tusk too?

Bunch of useless goons walking around in uniform.

This is disgraceful.

You want to talk about malnourishment ? Let's see how your country does relative to ours.

MALNUTRITION DEATH RATE BY COUNTRY

Malnutrition death rate per 100,000 -

Bangladesh - 12.1 ( similar to many sub-saharan african countries)

India - 5.9

List of countries by percentage of population suffering from undernourishment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Percentage of population malnourished -

Bangladesh- 26 %

India - 22 %

:lol: It would be better for your country if you 'heard' a little bit about your own fourth world country's hunger and malnutrition situation as well .

Thank you very much for bringing the figure.

We have 16 cr people in BD. 26% of 16 crore is 4.16 crore.
India has 120 crore people and 22% of 120 crore is 26.4 crore.

Man thats almost double to our total population. Percentage se kuch nahi hota.

I am seeing lots of crocodile tear by the Indians about the elephants but these same pathetic Indians enjoy the killing of innocent Bangladeshis by the b******s BSF when they do not get bribe money from them.

But while saying so I am deeply sad about the death of the elephants as we are not inhuman like these Indians. May be these indians term these elephant as their god ... Lord Ganesh that's why shedding these crocodile tears. Otherwise they might not even done it considering the way they cheer the death of unarmed cow trader those who are killed not providing enough bribe money to the BSF.

who wrote this Title man, when did a elaphant brand itself as INDIAN or Bangladeshi or Pakistani. all natural beings other than humans have no nation and the world is their home.

Intension of this thread - Pathetic trolling

You are wrong. To the Indian news writer elephants has nationality that's why they termed this elephant as Indian elephant. Not only that they term in the following news the other elephant as Bangladeshi.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...i-rogue-elephant-returned-bsf-bangladesh.html

Sami has turned into a child, the way he discusses the threads or opens one. No one should start a thread the sole purpose of which is to throw insults to others. It is a total waste of time to say the least. A defence forum is not to be misused like that. It is a debating forum and people with a single track mind should avoid such a forum.

I guess you are not blind enough to see the type of comment Indians are posting and they are opening threads and their cheer up of killing of unarmed Bangladeshi cow traders.

It is nice to give me the lectures/advise. But I guess you forgot the fact that you have opened same type of thread like this one earlier even changing the title.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/151485-indian-elephant-kills-bd-girl.html

I do not know what was your intention for opening the thread.

Never mind.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom