What's new

Indian economy to grow at slowest pace in 10 years, shocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was news thread sans your comments , like shocking & how embarrassing !

Do you know that even with 6.3 % growth , we would be one of the fastest growing economies of the world ? Most countries would die for a 6.3 % growth !!
My comments are my opinions and the major topic is not them, it is the news article.
And no, it's not that great, see China's

you got it wrong... sikh leaders were the worst for india...

if 10 muslims = 1 hindu, it's 20 muslims = 1 sikh?

u dont have to worry about. and the equations you wrote tells me what ur learning in ur maths class. :rofl:

in india everyone is equal. that is why a sikh is pm, a muslim is vp and a hindu is president.

u dont have to worry about it. 1 million pakistanis die then a great man like manmohan is born. aapki itni aukaat nahi ki aap manmohan ke bare mein kuch kahee. so stfuu..

yess but who started it??? :rofl:
indian economy threads are banned??
No, they are not banned
And lols, he's as corrupt as Zardari and a slave of Sonia

u dont have to worry about. and the equations you wrote tells me what ur learning in ur maths class. :rofl:

in india everyone is equal. that is why a sikh is pm, a muslim is vp and a hindu is president.

And they're all slaves of Sonia Gandhi

okay but Times said Manmohan Singh was a underachiever??

Lets not forget that its the same PM that was the FM when Indias growth story started and now he is the FM again.

No, they are not banned

loll really, every indian respects manmohan, we love our leaders, unlike pakistans who r on streets to kill them anytime. he is respected all over the world, while ur leaders and ur country is humiliated and separeated.

With Indian rupee falling like a rock, there are some tough times ahead for Indian economy

No, they are not banned

do you have any proof to back your comments?? and yes indian economy threads are banned give me some time to search it for you......

How embarrassing!
Firstly you should be more embarrassed with the ground conditions of your country.
Secondly,how's it shocking?if you have to go by 'decades' then china is growing the slowest in 2 or maybe 3 decades..isn't that more shocking and embarrassing?..no it is not.. Because the global turmoil has hit all countries.. And India is still doing better than most of the world

loll really, every indian respects manmohan, we love our leaders, unlike pakistans who r on streets to kill them anytime. he is respected all over the world, while ur leaders and ur country is humiliated and separeated.
Umm.. that is so misinformed I can't stop laughing. Half the world leaders are in love with Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom