What's new

Indian culture (?) in Pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
(But not Hindi, There is no part of Pakistan where Hindi is Spoken...this is one of the difference of India, even Hindu of Pakistan speaks Urdu not hindi language)[/I][/COLOR]

im not a good speaker of those 2 languages... but both you people speak the same damn language... i know u hate each others guts.. but i cant tell wat is difference when urdu guy talk and hindi guy talk... same UP/Bihari bolii.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bhangra -Punjab
Luddi - Punjab

luddi is not a seperate dance from bhangra.. its just a sub-dance within larger bhangra dance.... not exclusive pakistani culture..

Cuisine
More then 95% of Pakistani eat Pakistani food.Main dishes of salan, with or without meat and cooked with vegetables or lentils, there are a number of provincial specialties such as karahi, biryani and tikka, in various forms and flavours,

that is pakistani food? i go to UP and can eat that.... if you said proper seekh kabab orrr goshhh (lmao) that would be different...

eaten alongside a variety of breads such as naan, chapati and roti, Saag, Dahi etc.

thats punjabi food not exclusive pakistani culture...

Pakistani dont drink Cow Piss like Indians

true....

Pakistani festivals
In Pakistan, People only celebrate Pakistani festivals... no Indian, no bassant or any thing which is not Pakistani.

Ramadan
Chand Raat
Eid ul-Fitr
Eid ul-Adha
Milaad un NabiMilaad
Muharram (Ashura)
Independence Day (Pakistan)

thats too funnyy how bassant got rejectedd... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

that is pakistani food? i go to UP and can eat that.... if you said proper seekh kabab orrr goshhh (lmao) that would be different...

Pakistani food is halal food. We eat beef, we eat ALOT of meat. don't drink cow urine, don't eat cow dung, ect.

Pakistani food is halal food. We eat beef, we eat ALOT of meat. don't drink cow urine, don't eat cow dung, ect.

We too dont do the bolded part.. if u have put that in there to suggest so. u are thoroughly mistaken and thoroughly mis informative..

Then why do you people consider us terrorists? Why does Indian gov not allow Pakistani channels in India? Why the double standards and hypocrisy???

Your channels are full of religious bigotry, openly criticizing other religions and India. Indian channels do not have such privileges. Even if they are restoring to competitive bashing of Pakistan they can not say word Muslim because India its self is home of world 3rd largest muslim population.

I am aware that there are many great programs fit to be aired in India but the same channel at some other time with a religious host with hyper nationalistic encephalopathy is doing shoddy Hindu India bashing. The lack of consistency is the key here, India can not filter Pakistani contents especially when the demand is not so high (may be in north India) given regional channels are getting more popular than national channels.

Pakistan should make better modern and secular programs so that India can let them air.

I wonder why just recently ''slackistan'' movie was not allowed in Pakistan?

The best way for a Pakistani to answer this question is by raising another question:

What is Pakistani Culture?

Anybody?

WHAT IS iNDIAN CULTURE?????

ISN'T iNDIAN CULTURE BASED OF THE MUGHALS, LODIS, SAYYID, DURRIANIS? THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS YOU INDIANS ABSORBED PAKISTANI'S FOREFATHER'S CULTURES (EXCEPT MOJHAIRS). WITHOUT US YOU WOULD HAVE NO CULTURE. WHY DOES THE HINDU PRESIDENT COVER HER HEAD LIKE A MUSLIM? WHY DO SIKHS COVER THEIR HEADS LIKE MULLAHS AND DON'T SHAVE THEIR BEARDS??? ONLY TWIST THE TRADITION WHERES THEY DON'T CUT HAIR ...BECAUSE THEY CAN'T LET GO OF THE CULTURE OF PAKISTANI'S FOREFAHERS WHO WERE ALL MUSLIMS AND RULED ALL OVER INDIA AND YES YOU PEOPLE WERE OUR SERVANTS. WE GAVE YOU CULTURE. BUT WHEN BRITISH FINALLY DEFEATED US :angry: THEY TERMED ALL THE IDOL WORSHIPPERS AND CATTLE WORSHIPPERS AS HINDUS AND NOW YOU PEOPLE TRY TO SLOWLY EVOLVE YOUR PREVIOUS MUSLIM CULTURE INTO A HINDU CULTURE. YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A NAME FOR YOUR RELIGION TILL THE BRITISH CAME AND TOLD YOU WHAT TO CALL IT.

Last edited:
whats it with the cow piss all the time ?? the no. of Pakistani suicide bombers is would be 1000 times than theno. of hindus drinking cow piss. so I assume suicide boming is a Pakistani culture ??

now report this post and I hope mods delete my post along with all the posts related to cow piss.

WHAT IS iNDIAN CULTURE?????

ISN'T iNDIAN CULTURE BASED OF THE MUGHALS, LODIS, SAYYID, DURRIANIS? THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS YOU INDIANS ABSORBED PAKISTANI'S FOREFATHER'S CULTURES (EXCEPT MOJHAIRS). WITHOUT US YOU WOULD HAVE NO CULTURE. WHY DOES THE HINDU PRESIDENT COVER HER HEAD LIKE A MUSLIM? WHY DO SIKHS COVER THEIR HEADS LIKE MULLAHS AND DON'T SHAVE THEIR BEARDS??? ONLY TWIST THE TRADITION WHERES THEY DON'T CUT HAIR ...BECAUSE THEY CAN'T LET GO OF THE CULTURE OF PAKISTANI'S FOREFAHERS WHO WERE ALL MUSLIMS AND RULED ALL OVER INDIA AND YES YOU PEOPLE WERE OUR SERVANTS. WE GAVE YOU CULTURE. BUT WHEN BRITISH FINALLY DEFEATED US :angry: THEY TERMED ALL THE IDOL WORSHIPPERS AND CATTLE WORSHIPPERS AS HINDUS AND NOW YOU PEOPLE TRY TO SLOWLY EVOLVE YOUR PREVIOUS MUSLIM CULTURE INTO A HINDU CULTURE. YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A NAME FOR YOUR RELIGION TILL THE BRITISH CAME AND TOLD YOU WHAT TO CALL IT.

Genius256.jpg

^^Ask the 90000 who surrendered to those pesky hindoos

you can dwell in to a lucky coward win on a two front war but it doesn't change the fact that your great grandfather and beyond were servants to my great grandfather and beyond.

oh shut up, you never beat us. get over your infeority complex cowards.

Even today Pakistanis open a restraunt as Indian Cuisine all over the world..now remember we are cow urine drinkers and you open a restraunt with our menus :D

One hand you call bollywood crap on the other hand you copy the very structure of bollywood movies in your lolly movies by including song and dance :D

The only reason I asked "What is Pakistani Culture" was because for a country that existed as part of India some similarities on both sides is a given. Anyway seems like my question bought out a lot of insecurities in a hurry. I am proud Indian whose culture evolved because of every corner of India..Including when Pakistan was part of India.

you can dwell in to a lucky in a coward win on a two front war but it doesn't change the fact that your great grandfather and beyond were servants to my great grandfather and beyond.

feel free to comfort yourself in a deluded glory of the past...that is as long you continue having electricity

PS: My roots are in Multan, Pakistan so I have a personal interest in Pakistan's well being. My replies are purely a response to your bigotry

Last edited:
you can dwell in to a lucky coward win on a two front war but it doesn't change the fact that your great grandfather and beyond were servants to my great grandfather and beyond.

was your great grand father Ashoka ?? akbar ?? or how are you sure that this guy is not south Indian who was never ruled by muslim ruler ??

ok since you have come down to that level to insults, let me try reminding you of your grand fathers and great grandfathers.....who themselves were servants and when time came just converted out of fear or any other reason....if not you then majority of your countrymen..so before coming down to grand fathers of Indians think 10 ten times before you speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom