What's new

Indian Court says premarital sex to be considered legal marriage

Did you catch the Hilsa for me yet? YOU..personally..do this much for a friend man! I'll send over a tanki of water in return.

Acha I read up on TIFCA..don't sign it......although US will make sure that you do..but you shouldn't.. hypocrites want to loot you.

vahidrk.gif

I don't know but there is no law India which states premarital sex to be considered as legal marriage. This verdict was given by a lower court so it can be challenged in HC/SC.

Dude please read the full judgement..IT doesn't not say that pre-marital sex=marriage..better yet refer to planet warrior's post.

Wonder why a Pakistani even started this thread without any proper legal knowledge.

In either case, the law is ridiculous.

You seem to have a low IQ inspite living in the US? Its a fine Judgment and live in relationships do have certain obligations once a child is born just as a legally married couple would have if they had separated. I guess you were brought up in closed society in Pakistan where women rights are decided by men to subjugate them.

You seem to have a low IQ inspite living in the US? Its a fine Judgment and live in relationships do have certain obligations once a child is born just as a legally married couple would have if they had separated. I guess you were brought up in closed society in Pakistan where women rights are decided by men to subjugate them.

DUDE everyone here has somehow got it in their heads that this judgement means that premarital sex=marriage...

chod do...its not worth it..

I don't know but there is no law India which states premarital sex to be considered as legal marriage. This verdict was given by a lower court so it can be challenged in HC/SC.

Why are you so insecure? Have you read the article? Its about the social responsibility of looking after your children born in a live in relationship. World over such laws and Court Judgments exist.

Dude please read the full judgement..IT doesn't not say that pre-marital sex=marriage..better yet refer to planet warrior's post.

Wonder why a Pakistani even started this thread without any proper legal knowledge.

Actually I didn't read the full story. Thanks

Why are you so insecure? Have you read the article? Its about the social responsibility of looking after your children born in a live in relationship. World over such laws and Court Judgments exist.

I have already mentioned it in post #86. thanks

I one premarital sex with many girls, can he marriage them all????

After the court ruling:

Girls : Crying with Joy
Boys: Crying for there will be no free sex anymore :D

I dont think there has ever been free sex. women generally end up ensuring we becoming their husbands(slaves) in some form or another. even if marriage is the furthest thing from our minds:)

I one premarital sex with many girls, can he marriage them all????

No but you would have to pay child support if one of them (many premarital sex girls) was idiotic enough to have a baby with someone like you. We don't need more trolls in this world. Btw inflatable sex dolls you can marry and divorce when ever you wish.

No but you would have to pay child support if one of them (many premarital sex girls) was idiotic enough to have a baby with someone like you. We don't need more trolls in this world. Btw inflatable sex dolls you can marry and divorce when ever you wish.

I am against putting hand in private life, if I have sex with other girls I think my wife will throw me out

I dont think there has ever been free sex. women generally end up ensuring we becoming their husbands(slaves) in some form or another. even if marriage is the furthest thing from our minds:)

sure nothing is free, but pay as you go has less complication than contract ones.. :astagh:

I don't against putting hand in private life

he signed on birth certificate of his child..

Back
Top Bottom