What's new

Indian companies robbing millions from Bangladesh

In a very large scale 2nd world war USA came to help France, Britain, Russia and all the countries of europe. France and many other countries were liberated with many millions of American lives. But, I have never heard any common american telling a frenchman or a british to kowtow the americans.

MANY MILLIONS:disagree:- 416,800

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." --- General George S. Patton:rofl:

Q: what the Frenchmen can do in 5 minutes?
A: Surrender twice. :rofl:

Q: How do you confuse a French Soldier?
A: Give him a rifle and ask him to shoot it. :rofl:

americans brag about their heroic deeds all the time :blah:

as fo maruti 800 read these reviews-

A Review by T A Khan on Maruti Suzuki 800 AC - BS III
10 April, 2006

Our Good old 800 has survived on Indian roads for a era now. Its surprising that it's selling in substantial numbers, even today after 22 years of its launch. Its still a good vehicle for a small family in a small town. Cost of ownership can be compared to some of the bikes.

Pros : Value for Money, Over Proven and tested
Cons : Too Outdated.

A Review by utkarsh on Maruti Suzuki 800 EX 5-Speed
01 November, 2006

i m riding this car since 1990. i changed my car once in 2000 and for past 16 years there is no problem with this car. it is really fuel effecient and a good city car. i have the 800 EX MPFI version write now and the engine is so refined that i just dont feel like i m driving a maruti 800, i had crused up 135km/h on express highway and my car gives me a milage of 20 km/l with a/c. though people say that the car dosent have many basic things like safety equipments or dosent have good interiors but i just wann a ask them that what can u ask from a car with such a low price and what it is giving is really more. i also cant understand why maruti stoped the mpfi version may be cause they want to boost up the alto sales.but nower days u have lots of options but they cost bit higher so if u have money go for other option or else this is a real good buy

Pros : its really a very fuel effecient car with enough materials which r required in a car
Cons : can't say cause for such a less cost what thing one can think of geting more than what is offered

(carwale.com)

m800 is a great car for the small lower middle class families in india and by no means it is justified to run them as taxis and then rate their performance.(what else could u ask from a car that costs under 2 lac INR.)

as for the standard of indian cars you guys need to visit india test drive yourself and then comment on their quality and performance.:coffee:

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

US does that but in the end always mention Allied victory.Now the problem with some Indian members here is that they forget the "Allied Victory" part when talking of 1971.

Tata cars 'worst performers' in South Africa
December 06, 2007 17:22 IST

Indian automobile firm Tata Motors' passenger cars have been named as the worst performer among 23 same category vehicles running on South African roads in a new customer satisfaction survey released on Thursday.

@idune

Whats the problem dude???? We are discussing Bangladeshi taxies here. I think i have provided enough reasons why those taxies are in bad shape. They are in bad shape due to your own people and politicians. We also discussed how your politicians are robbing millions from Bangladesh. I proved you that not a single Indian or Indian company is responsible for that.

Now you are giving me this TATA motors crap!!!!!!! Tata motors has nothing to do with thread. Your are filled with hatred from top to bottom. This type of replies are foolish and you are making fool of yourself.

idune please take some proper treatment.:hang2:

try some yoga

This bickering is pretty useless stuff - on who sold who.
And reminds me of of a great joke by an Indian Prime Minister, in describing the relations of India with America.
The Prime Minister was V.P. Singh

But I shall reserve it for the last, until you have all run out of steam.

Deepak of the Third Reich - Here is another one to add to your vocabulary of the friggin French ------> The French were always there, whenever they needed us.

Btw, do the Mossad know where you are hiding in India. They did pick up one of those third reich guys from as far away as Argentina.

Last edited:
And reminds me of of a great joke by an Indian Prime Minister, in describing the relations of India with America.

Deepak of the Third Reich - Here is another one to add to your vocabulary of the friggin French ------> The French were always there, when they needed help.

Btw, do the Mossad know where you are hiding in India. They did pick up one of those third reich guys from as far away as Argentina.

What is that:blink:!!!!???? Something funny:what:???

Deepak of the Third Reich - Here is another one to add to your vocabulary of the friggin French ------> The French were always there, when they needed help.

gosh you are funny. :coffee:

still wating for your knock out one.:lazy:

What are you guys crying for......You made a wrong choice....Your Authorities let the Mule do the Horses job and when the Muel dies You blame the seller ...

Your desperation and big bold letter are not answer to the dismal sate of indian car quality. Its not only Maruti, across the board all cars produced by native indian companies are horrible. Even indian users complaining these so call high end nice looking cars can not even run 1000 km before breaking down. In South Africa your Tata brand has been identified as worst performer. So your sales pickup line for indian cars used taxi or not is invalid and lame. But indians as always would like to pint coat of deception over their wrongdoing.

hi friends i am ravinder bhardwaj from delhi.safari is a good car for just 970 km after it yor maximum time will pass in tata service station this car just have style nothing else even company had takken back some of the car due to problem in their ingines its my request to all readers pls dont buy this cars thanks regards to all

hitesh yadav (New Delhi)
absolutely this car have a great look like a modern beautiful girl but performence is like a uneducated,nonsence women. i tell u in detail

1) u must have a noice in car when u take delivery from showroom.
2) after 2-3 days the one of break, clute, sterring must produce noice.
3) u cant drive in 4th-5th gear(in delhi).
4) workshop will not satisfy u in first time.

http://www.carwale.com/Research/ReadFullUserReview-rid-102-sort-3-m-65233155.html

Your desperation and big bold letter are not answer to the dismal sate of indian car quality. Its not only Maruti, across the board all cars produced by native indian companies are horrible. Even Indians users complaining these so call high end nice looking cars can not even run 1000 km before breaking down. South Africa your Tata brand has been identified as worst performer. So your sales pickup line for indian cars used taxi or not is invalid and lame. But indians as always would like to pint coat of deception over their wrongdoing.

A Simple answer....Don't buy them......make your own cars......enjoy.

The latest trend of idune's shows what a pathetic loser he is!.....his sole motive was to degrade india in this thread.......now that he was shown what really went wrong with the cabs to his mouth,look what he is blabbering now.........just see!!!......

idune can easily receive P.hd. if he present his thesis "How TO Hate And Blame India For Any Thing Happens Any Where Across The Globe: Common Practices and 1000001 Ways To Do That."

Go for it my friend.(but don't forget yoga):D

i really wanted to have a great discussion about car quality and other stuff
but this thread has become a who hates whom the most thread

i really wanted to have a great discussion about car quality and other stuff
but this thread has become a who hates whom the most thread
Great idea Agastaya - turn this on its head and lets start with Ferrari and Porsche

idune can easily receive P.hd. if he present his thesis "How TO Hate And Blame India For Any Thing Happens Any Where Across The Globe: Common Practices and 1000001 Ways To Do That."

Go for it my friend.(but don't forget yoga):D

there is a book on that already.....-"the indian docrine" by one of our esteemed members - MBI MUNSHI

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom