What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

Guys be proud of our civilization, our philosophy, faith and culture makes a lot of people jealous because they lack it. Our country is surrounded by these vultures and we have to eliminate the vultures so that the true knowledge remains.

Check out the riots thread, full on caste war going on between upper caste and lower caste all because of my ancestors. :cry: They dont realize we the original decendents of so called upper castes consider all of them sudras, even the brahmins ones. :cry:

No doubt all Sudras became Muslims :rofl:

One doesnt become sudra, its a state of mind. Pakistani brahmins focked up your brains thousands of years ago and devided you on basis of caste. You know who ruled Punjab the original homeland of brahmins? The zamindars ruled it, jatts, gujjars etc. Brahmins were considered lower class and when they converted to islam the mullah/molvi of the pind job would be given to lower caste brahmin convert. Its a historical fact if you read punjab history.

Thats how we treated these retards. Now many of these people i mean brahmin converts claim to be syeds with arab Ancestry to be regarded as higher ups. But punjabis simply laugh at their faces when they say that. :lol: Is for that reason thousands of years ago many started to move east towards India and completly fooked up everything.

Does your civilization, philosophy, faith and culture degrade and despise the lower castes like the Sudras (untouchables) to such an extent. Your comment surprises me and it is indeed shameful and despicable, if you have any shame left in you. I am sorry I said this, but I think you deserve more for dehumanizing a human to such a level.

Pakistan and Indus civilisation (minus Islam) is like a chalk and cheese....Indus civilisation had no place for Islam, and Islam has no room for Indus civilisation either. Oil and water never mix - law of physics. Now you can twist, turn or tweak the whole thingy to yr fav is up to you. But you know the universal truth = Islam is 1400 years old religion.

Pakistan and Indus civilisation (minus Islam) is like a chalk and cheese....Indus civilisation had no place for Islam, and Islam has no room for Indus civilisation either. Oil and water never mix - law of physics. Now you can twist, turn or tweak the whole thingy to yr fav is up to you. But you know the universal truth = Islam is 1400 years old religion.

I know the universal truth, the blood in my veins is ancient and proof of our history. While you should look at my avatar for your identity.

Some religion obsessed trolls are on a roll...:lol:

Ancient India's contribution in fields of Physics,Astronomy,Mathematics or medicine cannot be overlooked -> fact !!!!

Thats all you guys can come up, troll troll troll. Its like retarded guy in GoT repeating hodor hodor hodor...

Ah pathetic troll,got to say anything about the topic ??

Already said enough and opened eyes of many wannabe aryans. Infact one Indian retarded even said he looked like German, :omghaha: now i have permanent avatar with photo of your ancestors aka Ancestral South Indian. These guys in photo are pure ASI and not mixed ones you find in India.

Already said enough and opened eyes of many wannabe aryans. Infact one Indian retarded even said he looked like German, :omghaha: now i have permanent avatar with photo of your ancestors aka Ancestral South Indian. These guys in photo are pure ASI and not mixed ones you find in India.

The topic is - '*Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy '

Got any thing to say about that??

:lol:

Yes! it is a fact, The ancestors of most Muslims today are actually converted lower caste Hindus.....otherwise how many Muslims would there be, as the descendants of the invaders only.....

There is no denying that the Caste system was the biggest drawback of the Hindu culture, the lower caste people, in order to escape persecution and humiliation converted to Islam......we can't blame them, the conversion was the only natural reaction...

BTW, I'm a 'shudra'....:D

Yes! it is a fact, The ancestors of most Muslims today are actually converted lower caste Hindus.....otherwise how many Muslims would there be, as the descendants of the invaders only.....

There is no denying that the Caste system was the biggest drawback of the Hindu culture, the lower caste people, in order to escape persecution and humiliation converted to Islam......we can't blame them, the conversion was the only natural reaction...

:yay: Me too! I am also working in the service industry...

What did the Mauryans call themselves.

The Greeks named the whole area east of river Indus as India. But even during the times of Mauryas, a portion of South India was not part of Mauryan empire. What was the name of that country.

It was not a country you dumbo, see the map below and educate yourself, it was part of the country called India.....they were tributaries of the Mauryan Empire....even Sri-Lanka and portions of Myanmar was part of them.....

File:Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

Any references in support of your very doubtful theory???

Back
Top Bottom