Indian boy with eight limbs worshiped as god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molawchai

BANNED
Reaction score
Indian boy with eight limbs worshiped as god June 12, 2010

The Indian boy.

A 7-year-old Indian boy with four arms, four legs, and one and a half body is venerated as god by the locals, according to the report from sinchew.com.

Due to the boy's appearance, local devout Hindus regard him as an incarnation of the god Vishnu and usually come to his home to worship him.

Actually, it is a parasitic twin that grew out of the boy's stomach. He needs a surgery to remove it.

The same story occurred in Indian

A 2-year-old Indian girl born with 8 limbs was released from a hospital on Saturday after her successful surgery, media reports said Monday.

Lakshmi Tatma was born joined by a "parasitic twin" which gave her four arm and four legs.

Lakshmi underwent a 40-hour operation to remove half of her limbs on Nov. 6. A team of more than 30 surgeons performed in the surgeon and they also transplanted a kidney from the twin and reconstructed Lakshmi's pelvic area.[more..]

By People's Daily Online/ agencies
Indian boy with eight limbs worshiped as god - People's Daily Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like 2 kids jumped into 3rd boy's body & froze there...

unborn limbs attached to the body,huge problems 4 the child

although i can understand the thread starter purpose.

Indian boy with eight limbs worshiped as god June 12, 2010

The Indian boy.

A 7-year-old Indian boy with four arms, four legs, and one and a half body is venerated as god by the locals, according to the report from sinchew.com.

Due to the boy's appearance, local devout Hindus regard him as an incarnation of the god Vishnu and usually come to his home to worship him.

Actually, it is a parasitic twin that grew out of the boy's stomach. He needs a surgery to remove it.

The same story occurred in Indian

A 2-year-old Indian girl born with 8 limbs was released from a hospital on Saturday after her successful surgery, media reports said Monday.

Lakshmi Tatma was born joined by a "parasitic twin" which gave her four arm and four legs.

Lakshmi underwent a 40-hour operation to remove half of her limbs on Nov. 6. A team of more than 30 surgeons performed in the surgeon and they also transplanted a kidney from the twin and reconstructed Lakshmi's pelvic area.[more..]

By People's Daily Online/ agencies
Indian boy with eight limbs worshiped as god - People's Daily Online

I don't agree that he is a god....!!!!!
It is just lack of education....... some social service group should help educate the poor...

The picture has been removed, view it at the news article because some people might not be able to look at it.

The way i look at it, a very unfortunate situation of the child, but it get even worst when superstition took over like worshiping him as god. I wonder if they will provide the poor boy with proper operations since he was treated as god the way he is now.

Interesting !!! now he is not a god any more right?

I have 6 Eyes.. I'am a GOD!

Tövbe Tövbe..

tovbe tovbe??????????????????????????????????????????

how about three bottoms lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't agree that he is a god....!!!!!
It is just lack of education....... some social service group should help educate the poor...

education leads to more info about biological sciences and as per that... it is all evolution and not adam and eve... ha... all religions are man made then... though i believe in mine...

education leads to more info about biological sciences and as per that... it is all evolution and not adam and eve... ha... all religions are man made then... though i believe in mine...
You actually think so that religions are man-made? The political element of each religion's fundamentalism is; not the religion in itself, my friend. :)

PM me if you wish to discuss that further.

i ve seen a documentry on dicovery regarding the girn mentioned in the article...and the happy news is she is doing great...she is still trying to walk on her own though....prior to surgery her twin was attached ti her at the pelvic bone(the radiographs showed another set of pelvic bones attached to her own and the other pelvic bone also had as extra spine and two arms in continuation with it...)because of the attachment at the pelvic bone....her own pelvic bones were separate and had to be brought together during surgery......the surgery was done in india sucessfully and she now lives in rajasthan studing in a school run by a ngo for kids and her parents are also working in the school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom