What's new

Indian Bluff

Agnostic Muslim, you call carving in stone the sexual acts shown in a very explicit way as an Art, than I guess performing this act in public would be art exhibition. i have no disresoect for any Religionbut the fact is a fact.

India continues to claim to be the biggest Democracy, not so as it is bluffing the whole world due to its actions in Kashmir, they should hold plebiscite in Kashmir and show to the world that they are a real Democracy.

Last edited:
Hi Agnostic Muslim. I am very concern about these Indians who come to our Pak-Def and tell their stories, on the other hand I would like to go to their Rakshak forum and see how they treat me, Let me see if any Indian introduces me to their forum.

This thread needs to be romved or renamed, as GOP has officially accepted the fact that 26/11 did indeed happen and has found out the so called culprits. Atleast now stop blaming the Indians and Indian Govt.

This thread needs to be romved or renamed, as GOP has officially accepted the fact that 26/11 did indeed happen and has found out the so called culprits. Atleast now stop blaming the Indians and Indian Govt.

Indian GOI and Pres is like piranhas, ready to devourer anything in its way senselessly, without any proof, and or facts and use street language.

Last edited:
Indian GOI and Pres is like piranhas, ready to devourer anything in its way senselessly, with any proof, any facts and used a street language.

GOP already has arrested 5 in Karachi in connction with this. So was India bluffing?

The lack of any introspection on why things are coming to such a pass is breathtaking!

People are just happy that the have been given nukes by China that can be used at the slightest hint of a debacle. Not why the things have come to such a pass in the first place.

I think this is the exact thinking that causes so many around the world to get worried whether the country has it in itself to own such toys!

if China gave us nukes therefore we did no make them and we the Pakistani have no nuke technology, than why one of our scientist is being blamed for spreading nuke technology. IT SOUNDS LIKE A DOUBLE STANDARD TO ME.

Last edited:
GOP already has arrested 5 in Karachi in connction with this. So was India bluffing?

i do not understand why they did that, reports indicate that the plan was conceived/planned in a foreign country, if so than Pakistan should not have arrested these people, And it is like aresting parents of a criminal, catch and try the criminal and not demolish the houses of the family, Some countries do it as they demolish the family homes of those who attacked them.I am all for punishing the criminals but their families.

Noe if there is connection found in the court of Law that they aided the criminals than let courts decide by trials and once convicted proper punishment should be dished out.

Last edited:
I agree, now that it has been established and maybe more important to people here-accepted by Pakistani Govt. The thread should be renamed or removed.

i do not understand why they did that, reports indicate that the plan was conceived/planned in a foreign country, if so than Pakistan should not have arrested these people, And it is like aresting parents of a criminal, catch and try the criminal and not demolish the houses of the family, Some countries do it as they demolish the family homes of those who attacked them.I am all for punishing the criminals but their families.

Noe if there is connection found in the court of Law that they aided the criminals than let courts decide by trials and once convicted proper punishment should be dished out.

Since you also admit this wasnt a Indian bluff, join me in renaming or deleting this thread.

Now reads this news, Pakistan has filed a case against Kasab.

'NEW DELHI: Pakistan today registered a case against Mohammed Ajmal Amir alias Kasab, the lone terrorist captured alive during the Mumbai carnage.

The media reports say charges have been filed against Kasab and 13 other people after the country's Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) conducted a probe into the Mumbai attacks.

Islamabad has ordered the FIA probe after India alleged that the Mumbai attacks were plotted in Pakistan.

Currently, Kasab is in the custody of Mumbai police.'

Pakistan admits India attack link

The Mumbai attacks created new tension between India and Pakistan
A senior Pakistani official has admitted for the first time that last year's attacks in the Indian city of Mumbai were partly planned in Pakistan.

Interior Ministry chief Rehman Malik said that several suspects are now being held and a case has been filed which may lead to their prosecution.

At least 173 people were killed in November's attacks.

Tensions between India and Pakistan rose after Delhi said all 10 gunmen were Pakistani.

Pakistan denied any responsibility in the immediate aftermath of the attacks, but later it admitted that the sole gunman captured alive was Pakistani.

On Thursday Mr Malik told a news conference: "Some part of the conspiracy has taken place in Pakistan. We have lodged an FIR [first information report] into the case."

'State elements'

India has accused the banned Lashkar-e-Taiba militant group of being behind the Mumbai attack and has demanded that some of its leaders be extradited to Delhi.

It has also suggested what it calls Pakistani "state elements" were involved, something Islamabad denies. Delhi has handed over a dossier to the Pakistani government which it says contains evidence to support its case.

Last month Pakistan said it had arrested 71 people in a crackdown on groups allegedly linked to the attacks.

Interior Ministry chief Rehman Malik said then that officials had also shut several schools run by a charity linked to Lashkar-e-Taiba.

Pakistan was serious about fighting extremism, he added, but it needed more information from India to prosecute suspects in court.

Atleast now, dont call this a bluff. Whom are you trying to fool. We have stood your taunts everytime we said 'Paksitani involvement' for now your govt has officially come forward to admit it. So be a good sport.

Back
Top Bottom