What's new

Indian aspiration for permanent UNSC seat

Its strange how Indians come and start the hue and cry that see what Pakistani authors have to say, forgetting your own rant shown by the Indian media about Pakistan.

Are you guys the saints or what ??

India is our enemy, why should we let it get a UNSC seat or don't raise our voice, since it will be creating problems for us in future.

Would have India sit quietly, had it been Pakistan talking about getting a perm UNSC seat ?? Don't think so, as Indians even start crying if we buy a single bullet from somewhere.

This is the level of animosity between us, so don't be surprised or show hypocrisy as if you guys don't do such things.

This is the same Indian's right now r thinking about u,a diplomatic opposition against India is called crying here,while if that is done by Pakistan,then only because India is a adversary

It works both way.

If u have reservation's against Indian's questioning here Pakistani diplomatic moves,then first control ur fellow comrades who keep bickering every time about India crying

This is the same Indian's right now r thinking about u,a diplomatic opposition against India is called crying here,while if that is done by Pakistan,then only because India is a adversary

It works both way.

If u have reservation's against Indian's questioning here Pakistani diplomatic moves,then first control ur fellow comrades who keep bickering every time about India crying

Both sides make hue and cry, and I have no reservations on who is doing what as long as it is within limits.

So thanks for advising me, but i don't need as i know myself what to say when and where.

Both sides make hue and cry, and I have no reservations on who is doing what as long as it is within limits.

So thanks for advising me, but i don't need as i know myself what to say when and where.

Well so we both accept each other on that

And by the way,that was not an advice,just a point of argument,u definitely can say anything,anywhere,that is none of my problem

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom