What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t this mean that Indian army defense is bull shii*t guy wonder off and might have been having brake fast when they chought him i think he was asking for kemay wala parata for breakfast :D

I bet Indians will start acting bad A$$ now on this thread as if they have captured Islamabad lol..We Pakistanis are humble people we released your chopper without any tamasha..Sarabjeet is bound to die in Pakistan no matter how many times you guys beg to ask for his release..

no wonder for us , we returned 90000 pak! sol. caught in battle ground even after it was attack from pak side. it's not big deal :angel:

:victory:

pakistan army running short on money again?

funds after Salala dried up?

Well, you are right. found somebody actually admitting it otherwise your Govt is everytime in denial mode.
But don't you think you should take care of your soldiers more than you do for mujahideens. Soldiers are paid peanuts and Mujahideens enjoy best of the resources. Then you want your soldiers to win war against India. Lol!:welcome::hitwall:

so did you that mujahdeen are kicking your assss :lol:

No , I expect your sources to atleast make up news that can be believed

You don't believe the news yet it could run for 6 pages on this thread. News from your side will only reach by evening. Remember, the soldier said - lack of basic amenities on your side- same is true for the newsmakers on your side also.
My advice, wait and watch.

Could he be a Shia Hazara? Or Ahmediya? They are facing a lot of violence in Pakistan these days. And the guy is probably using India to get asylum in some other country.

hehe i remember helicopter incident... indian pilot thought we were indian base and even shaked hands with one of our soldiers hehehe... we gave him a pat on the back, some hot chocolate, refueled his heli and sent him back hehehe

We provided food , shelter and security for 90000 Pakistani's jawans more than 6 months in 1971-1972 time period and hand over them to Pakistan without harm. In return you given nice treatment to sourabh Kalia in 1999. Giving chocolates won't make you holy get life mate.

return him as good gesture oderwise pakistanis will say that we dont do good :smitten:
Yes return the goodwill gesture by handing him to the Pakistani post at LOC Along with Ek tha tiger DVD.:D .
After all Pakistan too returned the Indian chopper.

A pakistani army man seeking assylum in India :rofl:
Do they have even slightest of self respect and patriotism towards their own country :pakistan: ? :lol:

Could he be a Shia Hazara? Or Ahmediya? They are facing a lot of violence in Pakistan these days.

cant say much about the Muslims India and Indian occupied Kashmir what the need to separate from India i don’t think i have to point out the mass murder of the siks India :coffee:

Pakistani soldier crosses LoC,held by Army

Indian Express - ‎56 minutes ago‎

A Pakistani soldier, who crossed over to this side of the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch sector, was apprehended by Army troops in Kerni area this morning. Identified as Arif Ali, 19, son of Bashir Ahmed of Qwetta, the jawan has been posted in Charli ...

'Frustrated' Pak soldier crosses over to India

Zee News - ‎19 minutes ago‎

Srinagar: A Pakistan Army jawan, who crossed over to this side of the Line of Control (LoC) Jammu and Kashmir, was arrested by the Indian Army on Thursday morning. Identified as Aarif Ali, 19, the jawan was nabbed from Kirnia village in Poonch sector ...

Arrested Pak soldier talks of frustration, poor facilities across border

NDTV - ‎36 minutes ago‎

Poonch, Jammu & Kashmir: A Pakistani soldier was arrested by the Indian army in Kerni sector of Poonch district in Jammu and Kashmir today. Arif Ali, who belongs to the Frontier Force of the Pakistani army, was arrested around 6 this morning.

Army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch.

India Today - ‎29 minutes ago‎

According to a defence spokesman, 19-year-old Ali was posted as a sepoy in 25 Frontier Force, currently deployed at Safiullah-II post along the Line of Control (LoC) in Pakistan . He was in civil dress and unarmed when he was caught.

Pakistani soldier crosses LoC,held by...

Could he be a Shia Hazara? Or Ahmediya? They are facing a lot of violence in Pakistan these days. And the guy is probably using India to get asylum in some other country.

He is from Quetta, so quite possible a shia hazara? or he may be a soldier pissed with killing of his baloch brothers///

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom