What's new

INDIAN ARMED FORCES Modernisation Genral's Review

circuitbaba

Reaction score
hey Check this out by their own Genrals.
It explains MMRCA And tanks/submarines

Please comment after watching all parts

*General

Last edited by a moderator:
its too long....Cant write it all up...use a different IP location maybe that will work....I JUST CHECKED IT ....it is working for me

What was the intent of the thread starter?
The general just gave a lecture how money needs to be allocated for defence spending. Nothing anybody didn't know.

yes i watched the video now,i thought it will b somewhat informative,but it shows nothing new

The intent of the video was to share the view of the Indian genrals about their armed forces with my country men:pakistan:
This was done in order to understand where does Indian military stand in the near future

FRANKlY I did not post it for u Indians as u know this stuff already

ITS FOR US TO better undersatnd our enemy ...and who better to ask then ur military leadership;)

indian ministry of defence and chief of aremd forces are currept for sure

it is indians dream to rule asia and with china and pakistan is there it is not going to happen

We never deny this.

Sir, it is wrong of you to make an accusation like that. Maybe the head of armed forces are, but A K Anotony is the cleanest, non corrupt politician in current times. Maybe that is why he is assigned an important portfolio like this. He has a tiny 2 bhk house and does not even own a car!! :angel:

Back
Top Bottom