What's new

Indian and Vietnamese youth promote exchange visits

Youth exchange has is good for any country to promote Understanding towards the next generation. Vietnamese culture is very similar to Chinese culture in so many ways since they were the same country for one millenium so exchanging cultures between South Asia and East Asia would be a good premise for the future.

Indeed, Indians army are low educated and poor trained, they do need lessons from Vietnamese army against PLA, they're still despared find the way to patch up from 1962 sickness. way to go Vietname show these people how to fight..teach them some lessons :lol:

Yes...Indians need to learn how to climb tree...that's first premitive and basic lesson of jungle warfare, why bother ask Vietnamese, monkeys know better, it can teach Indians for free.

Even you get banned...I will reply you...Take my advise even you know how to sing vietnmese song...that will not cure your 1962's sickness...LMAO

India lacks certain things but they are trying. However, all I ever see is China downgrading them. iIt works to disadvantage, as it pushes us to strive harder to show how wrong you are. ONly your interference will slow us down. Otherwise, folks like myself are highly motivated to help bridge the gaps in India. I know the military training in India is sadly lacking, but its due in some part to money and outdated mentality. If India allowed folks like me who are foreign born of Indian descent to come back and help, we would definitely put India over the top. China on the other hand readily accepts all Chinese as a source for knowledge.....the philosophies are different due to corrutption and the folks on top in India are tying to consolidate it.

Back
Top Bottom