What's new

Indian Americans more successful than other immigrant groups in the US

Good to know that Indian are doing pretty well.:) There was a video of American media(1 lady & 1 man) where they were claiming Indians are literally killing Americans in each field of development & growth(Killing referred to outperforming in that video). :usflag:
Indians use the mix of mind & smart work pretty well.:agree: That is called optimum utilization of available scarce resources in my words.:tup:
And for lovely trolls here my 2 cents.:wave::wave::wave:

The basic demographics of these groups are different on many measures. For example, Indian Americans lead all other groups by a significant margin in their levels of income and education.

Seven-in-ten Indian-American adults ages 25 and older have a college degree, compared with about half of Americans of Korean, Chinese, Filipino and Japanese ancestry, and about a quarter of Vietnamese Americans.

On the other side of the socio-economic ledger, Americans with Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese and “other U.S. Asian”6 origins have higher shares in poverty than does the U.S. general public, while those with Indian, Japanese and Filipino origins have lower shares.7 The Rise of Asian Americans | Pew Social & Demographic Trends

Basically the Chinese who have a big mouth here show mediocrity as immigrant population :smokin:

Actually, I can expose many Indian businessmen in the US. Trust me, most of them don't make it to success via legal means. At the same time, I don't want to infuriate Indian members here.

You should totally expose them.
That would be the right and honest thing to do, not doing it will be cowardly and amounts to making you an accomplice.

It is expected as best and brightest of India go to USA. (or used to go before 90s)
The intermarriage rate needs to catch up with other immigrants. :)

Indians don't make their money legally, that Indian guy called Gupta that got caught for insider trading is a classic example.
There are millions of Indians like him.

One Indian steals all hell breaks loose, all Indians are thieves, generalization starts.
Indians have adapted very well in the US and Canada. So is the case in UK.

Many friends of mine are in US and they are doing pretty well there.

BTW Chinese are intelligent too and they have decent bulk in top universities.

Actually, I can expose many Indian businessmen in the US. Trust me, most of them don't make it to success via legal means. At the same time, I don't want to infuriate Indian members here.
Surely you can. Instead of dealing with people like you, they will happily accept fake charges.

But hey, remember that NSA is looking what you are posting and your hate messages and violent posts might have already raised flags. They are quite paranoid about Pakistanis too. Be careful.

BTW when are you returning back for your country. Your country needs you. :D

Back
Top Bottom