What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Kashmir will heat up again once NATO withdraws from Afghanistan as Pakistan will funnel them back into Kashmir.
Our Army will take care of it. I think you should be more worried because you supported US. They might take revenge for helping NATO.

But our army also killed their soldiers too. Did your Army killed a single American soldier in revenge ? Don't call Afghan Taliban as part of PA.

Last Time I checked attack on Indian embassy by Taliban was blamed on Pakistan? Or is It indians have a habit of blaming everything on Pakistan?

Yaar you yourself believe in conspiracy theories and then ignore ours. :D

All your theory is based on assumption that LoC tension suites PA which is factually wrong and opposite to ground reality.

Believe me , they are acting more responsibly than yours ... Seen any statement of PA's top brass in this whole border skirmish episodes and already half the Indian media , politicians and two army chiefs are whining out of control even to the extent of ridiculousness asking to bring back the soldier's head through diplomatic channels ! Nah , Taliban have some other agenda and the PA knows it well , hence rejection of any offer to negotiate with them ... Hence , they have no benefit to gain from escalating the whole situation but yours have ... Pakistan doesn't need this kind of unity at the moment , that would make the country unstable what you are suggesting ...

Ok yaar..you believe your theories, we will believe ours..:azn:

Good. The only language these b@stards understand after being warned repeatedly

Lets see

2002 - Warned about 270 times... Dossier

2008 - Warned about 380 times, what came out of it = dossier

Now - Warned 50 times, what came out of it was a martyr, and a soon to be revenge by Pak Army... You should wait.

And the beheading incident was actually a response to Indian unprovoked firing

As a gesture of goodwill perhaps ? :azn: The same as somehow Lahore wasn't captured even though they were so close that they could see the Allama Iqbal Intl Airport , Lahore ... Why ? Because the cease-fire was to be announced the next day according to Indian version :rofl: ... Do you know what sort of leverage would that have provided your country on the negotiation table afterwards if you had captured Lahore ? :azn:

I am talking of Haji Pir Pass captured in '47
... You captured and returned it in '65 , there were no permanent changes there ... Rest assured it wasn't due to bona fide , we returned lands too ... :P But still Pakistan fought in Rann of Kutch and retained 980 km2 of land , authenticated by British afterwards in meditation ...

First of all it was on '48 (told you your history is pretty bad). rest you are talking gibberish which have no connection our earlier discussion. Read it aloud.

We too killed thousands of their soldiers..infact our kill ratio was better than theirs even though we were outmanned and outgunned..

Yeah Fantasy stories you killed thousands yet you lost thousands of square meter of land too!

Kashmir will heat up again once NATO withdraws from Afghanistan as Pakistan will funnel them back into Kashmir.

Yeah 2014 is when the battle lines will be drawn the militants will be free after NATO leaves and Kashmir will be the new playground but Imran Khan stated in India he will not let Pakistani soil be used against india now we just have to wait and see what unfolds.

Our Army will take care of it. I think you should be more worried because you supported US. They might take revenge for helping NATO.

Nah the Kashmiris know what side they want

Wet dreams aint gonna solve anything

Even when Pakistan was fighting WOT with brute force Pakistani flag was hoisted in Sri Nagar :pakistan:

Nah. These people are brain dead hordes.

They can be easily trained to train their guns on India after NATO leaves Afghanistan in 2014.

2015 should be a very interesting year in South Asia :D

No need to go nuclear there is many other cards we can play with

Let's see card india has been playing

1) commit genocide and mass grave in Kashmir
2) propaganda to draw sympathy form powerful states
3) terrorism inside Pakistan
Last but not least
4) Trademarked chauvinist indian Chest thumping

Yeah Fantasy stories you killed thousands yet you lost thousands of square meter of land too!

Fantasy stories..they are well documented statistics..kindly take the pain to research about a topic before opening mouth on that..

Last Time I checked attack on Indian embassy by Taliban was blamed on Pakistan? Or is It indians have a habit of blaming everything on Pakistan?

USA and Afghanistan both said it was done by Pakistani intelligence service through the Haqqani network and Taliban

Yeah 2014 is when the battle lines will be drawn the militants will be free after NATO leaves and Kashmir will be the new playground but Imran Khan stated in India he will not let Pakistani soil be used against india now we just have to wait and see what unfolds.

Pakistan can't even prevent terrorist attacks from occuring on its own soil. How the hell are they gonna prevent terrorist attacks against other countries? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom