What's new

Indian Agents infiltration and sabotage in Pakistan by RAW

in the 80s, every day they would arrest "indian agents" in karachi and lahore. mostly just dumb people with bollywood pics at home. those on the payroll of foreign intel agencies are bigshots today *cough* rehman malik *cough*

in the 80s, every day they would arrest "indian agents" in karachi and lahore. mostly just dumb people with bollywood pics at home. those on the payroll of foreign intel agencies are bigshots today *cough* rehman malik *cough*

What is your nationality again?

With out travel documents or passports? Come on guys RAW wouldnt send an agent into pakistan without travel documents its a waste of time money and training.

With out travel documents or passports? Come on guys RAW wouldnt send an agent into pakistan without travel documents its a waste of time money and training.
How do you know that? Have you been working in RAW? I don’t think that an undercover agent or spy would be using his own country’s passport. He is most likely to use fake IDs of the country he is working in so that he could blend with the local people easily and perform his job unnoticed. An Indian entering in Pakistan on the correct travel documents will easily be noticed and tracked and same is also true for a Pakistani spy entering in India.

How do you know that? Have you been working in RAW? I don’t think that an undercover agent or spy would be using his own country’s passport. He is most likely to use fake IDs of the country he is working in so that he could blend with the local people easily and perform his job unnoticed. An Indian entering in Pakistan on the correct travel documents will easily be noticed and tracked and same is also true for a Pakistani spy entering in India.

Thats the point, unless i miss read the article said they had no documents you would think a spy would have a nice set of fake documents not none at all, makes me think the "Indian agent" might have been pushing a cart and trying to sell tea to the border guards at the time of arrest ;)

Why Kasab became a symbol of 'Pakistani' terrorist, and why not those two terrorists nabbed by rangers?

I was shocked to listen to Rehman Malik few days back proclaiming against India. But then, to my disappointments, government is again quiet. We should be more vocal. The blots of terrorism we've faced need to be washed out by telling the world that more than those TTP fake Talibans, those outlandish agencies have destroyed Pakistan.

Why Kasab became a symbol of 'Pakistani' terrorist, and why not those two terrorists nabbed by rangers?
Mr.Khan, it may surprise you to know that citizens of our respective countries do get hired by intelligence agencies. They are small pawns who just collate information and pass this onto respective handler's. Obviously, in your dictionary, there is no difference between this guy and a gun totting Kasab .

Pakistani spy gets 10-year jail term

I was shocked to listThe blots of terrorism we've faced need to be washed out by telling the world that more than those TTP fake Talibans, those outlandish agencies have destroyed Pakistan.
By those phrase, are you claiming that by shouting to the world "Hey... RAW done this", you will solve this mess of yours? ... Dont you think you need to give your government does have that iota of intelligence to do so already?

whats the big deal. Its a norm since long.

anyway i dont consider these low level spies as more important.

I feel the locals working for enemies of the country are far greater threat

Now i realize that RAW trained agent are so cheap. Definitely they should try to improve unless this statement is false.

Now i realize that RAW trained agent are so cheap. Definitely they should try to improve unless this statement is false.

They had always been cheap. Its only whenever there is bigger presence of other world class intellegence agencies in this region, then India gets a piece of cake too.

Although i was not born then when India was having an upper hand in the 80s during first Afghan war against Russians, i read that my City Peshawar and Karachi city were used to have bomb blasts everyday.

They had always been cheap. Its only whenever there is bigger presence of other world class intellegence agencies in this region, then India gets a piece of cake too.

Although i was not born then when India was having an upper hand in the 80s during first Afghan war against Russians, i read that my City Peshawar and Karachi city were used to have bomb blasts everyday.

But do you really think they are RAW agent. I guess no because an intelligence agency and his/her agent cant be so cheap at all. They must be some people hired and payed and forget them like stuff. Real agent are precious source of any agency and are not to be supposed to work like this.

But do you really think they are RAW agent. I guess no because an intelligence agency and his/her agent cant be so cheap at all. They must be some people hired and payed and forget them like stuff. Real agent are precious source of any agency and are not to be supposed to work like this.

If you are familiar with working of intellegence agencies then you must be knowing that there are two kinds of agents they use.

1. Placements

2. hiring locals.

The placements are the ones you send to infiltrate and mostly they are higher level of operations. It is difficult in current era to send placements so hence atleast Indo-Pakistan are hardly doing that.

But then yes we see some low level small players being trapped into sending inside Pakistan or inside India by both sides and these low level agents are the likes of Kashmir Singh, who have no choice but to agree due to poverty.

2. Now this is the most concentrated area, And mostly countries do hire locals as agents as it is easy for them to provide information as well as if they get caught the native country is going to take the blam instead of the employer.

So yes these are hired, payed and forgotten ones

guys guys ........new theory----------a raw agent does'nt have to be an indian....could be any national(even pakistani)under payrole.....................(under payrole of anybody,,,,you know-raw,cia, why....... even under isi payrole-so that they can pose as raw agents when they get arrested and blame india........

by the way we woul not send rajnikanth......he s too much for you guys.......when we go on a world invasion we might use him(mind it):D:partay:......

Last edited:
rajnikanth is our real superweapon. Just imagine if we sent him to the TTP thugs. FATA would be cleared in NO time

Back
Top Bottom