What's new

India working to make Bangladesh a desert

Simple and straight question to BD ppl..
Where are you when China building dam on Brahmaputra River (the same river for which you are crying).
Why all islamic countries hates other countries?
Pakistan unaware ppl also crying for dams too. Go for details India always provide water according to UN rule.
Pakistan is blocking our main route in middle asia, we are not creating issue.
Do whatever you want to do and we will remain silent and if we will do anything, you will cover yourself in small nation.
NO question arises when China building dams. Why?

Most of our water come downstream from India.

what exactly we would gain by makin Bangladesh a desert..any BD can explain?

Bangladesh will produce less food and India will produce more with the use of our rightful water. India will then export more of its foods to BD and earn additional foreign currency.

Bangladesh will produce less food and India will produce more with the use of our rightful water. India will then export more of its foods to BD and earn additional foreign currency.

Guys we have a bangladeshi Zaid hamid here ........respect sir :blah:

And why do you think we will sell that food to you :azn: its better to feed fish in bay of bengal then feeding u aissan faramoosh ppl:lol:

lolzz...dude i m very surprised by ur naive reply..do u really think its all about crops thing..u must have know that Indian subcontinent was know for its fine fabric textile products(handicrafts+hand looms) which requires a hell lot of water...now after partition pakistan , India , Bangladesh have textile industries..which needs more water than needed for hand looms and handicrafts
it is not for food or farmers..it is for industries..gov dont give a damn about farmers(same for all three of us)..these dams are for saving future of our textile industries..

@SYDNEY CRICKET GROUND during a match between India and Australia

385812_218436511571173_129242633823895_488793_1100798833_n.jpg

@SYDNEY CRICKET GROUND during a match between India and Australia

385812_218436511571173_129242633823895_488793_1100798833_n.jpg

I think mr dhoni has taken due notice of this and in support of this protest has got his team all out under 200 ...
And in response to this , Indian govt will expedite the construction coz we get really pissed when india team performs bad.....

What happened to Bangladesh today? Become a puppet state or desert ?

Please make Bangladesh another Afghanistan state, Talibans could stay there and will train Bangla properly. :pop:

Let you consider to request Pakistan's help....

What happened to Bangladesh today? Become a puppet state or desert ?

Please make Bangladesh another Afghanistan state, Talibans could stay there and will train Bangla properly. :pop:

Let you consider to request Pakistan's help....

Aren't the Taliban allies of the US? :what:

Aren't the Taliban allies of the US? :what:

I don't know, could you tranform Bangladesh to another Afghanistan state for the Talibans and freedom fighters, it is good for Bangladesh benefits to bring down superpower!!

Are you Indian lover, correct?

I tried to imagine Taliban Bangladeshi with a pot-belly, Ak 47 in one hand and fresh caught Hilsa in another! :lol:

I don't know, could you tranform Bangladesh to another Afghanistan state for the Talibans and freedom fighters, it is good for Bangladesh benefits to bring down superpower!!

Are you Indian lover, correct?

mmm...thanks for the offer but no thanks! :enjoy:

I tried to imagine Taliban Bangladeshi with a pot-belly, Ak 47 in one hand and fresh caught Hilsa in another! :lol:

You forgot the lungi.

Back
Top Bottom