What's new

India will be a superpower

I take that back then, I thought I had read a message in some other thread by you where you said you were Muslim, and since you are in a Pakistani Defence forum, I assumed you are Pakistani. Anyways, I will fix it in my previous post.

My Beliefs nor race is not important on this page if you want to know that comment on my Profile Page, anyway stick to the topic.

My Beliefs nor race is not important on this page if you want to know that comment on my Profile Page, anyway stick to the topic.

Well topic has been discussed a million times in this forum. I will summarize the next 25 pages of trolling that will happen in this thread in a few words:

Indian Members: We dont want to be a superpower
Pakistani Members: Everything that is anything but the topic. Their discussions will include not not be limited to: Kashmir, Muslims, Muslim Ummah, ugly Hindus, Dalits, Akhand Bharat, Toilets, slums, 1984 massacre, Gujrat riots, China is amazing and will protect us.
Chinese Members: Dalits, Akhand Bharat, Toilets, post a few pictures of Shanghai and compare it to Indian slums, high IQ China, China is amazing.
Bangladeshi Members: We will conquer West Bengal and Assam and North East India. Awami League sucks. Of course they never forget to give a special mention to the Muslim Ummah or something like that.

United State will be the last super power in human history, globalization and fast knowledge sharing will make this world a multi-polar one.

Haha, that's really news to me. Have never seen such attitude.

But your view and generalization about Pakistanis, Chinese and Bengali's is very skewed. It basically melts down to who is talking and to who. Some people are known here for the most childish comments, usually the banned ones. Stay on forums a bit longer and you'll know whose comments need to be taken seriously if you really are a new member here.

Well topic has been discussed a million times in this forum. I will summarize the next 25 pages of trolling that will happen in this thread in a few words:

Pakistani Members: Everything that is anything but the topic. Their discussions will include not not be limited to: Kashmir, Muslims, Muslim Ummah, ugly Hindus, Dalits, Akhand Bharat, Toilets, slums, 1984 massacre, Gujrat riots, China is amazing and will protect us.
Chinese Members: Dalits, Akhand Bharat, Toilets, post a few pictures of Shanghai and compare it to Indian slums, high IQ China, China is amazing.
Bangladeshi Members: We will conquer West Bengal and Assam and North East India. Awami League sucks. Of course they never forget to give a special mention to the Muslim Ummah or something like that.

LOL, apparently you are a "new member", yet you say all that about this forum. :cheesy:

Stay on forums a bit longer and you'll know whose comments need to be taken seriously if you really are a new member here.

He's not a new member, just read his post.

He is a previously banned member.

I think China could be one however it has problems same with India my best bet on in Asia, however if we are talking about superpower what kind of superpower.

LOL, apparently you are a "new member", yet you say all that about this forum. :cheesy:

He's not a new member, just read his post.

He is a previously banned member.

He probably could have been a lurker or unregistered member,

My view is we will be global power but superpower? no

he is nothing but a retard why we want to capture pakistan and bagladesh what we will do with there illiterate population which is nothing but a burden on society we have enough burden already.

Same with India, what will we do with Hindu extremists occupying Karachi again.

Dude there already countless of threads posted on this forum (also written by indians) that disapprove the whole fantasy/delusion of super power india.

Theres is only one super power in the world: the U.S.
Wrong. Economically, the only super power in the world with the capacity to maintain a large army is China

Back
Top Bottom