What's new

India warns Pakistan over killing of Indian soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope....infact i dnt give a shyt abt him.. nor am i making retarded claims like you... so there you go right hand ...

P.S : rolf = dogs make that noise.....:rofl:

Check the news mate they are showing live pictures where the meeting is taking place. dont be a frog in the well left hand.

A cowardly hit and run exercise isn't "hospitality" duh

First ur govt has changed its statement 3 times ... and an attack is hardly "cowardice"... try shelling villages and killing 70year old women in AJK... thts cowardice.... shelling civilian populations..and violating ceasefire.

Check the news mate they are showing live pictures where the meeting is taking place. dont be a frog in the well left hand.

And the confrence is abt this news?this has been happening since decades..

First ur govt has changed its statement 3 times ... and an attack is hardly "cowardice"... try shelling villages and killing 70year old women in AJK... thts cowardice.... shelling civilian populations..and violating ceasefire.

And the confrence is abt this news?this has been happening since decades..

Hence my earlier point of view. When you urinate towards the Indian Army, it will cr@p on you. Go back and check why the attack was carried out by the IA if they did indeed conduct that exercise. Now wait for the forthcoming response to the hit and run killing of 5 of its members by your armed forces. Trust me there will be a response and that is the sad eventuality. You start, they retaliate and the circle goes on forever

Hence my earlier point of view. When you urinate towards the Indian Army, it will cr@p on you. Go back and check why the attack was carried out by the IA if they did indeed conduct that exercise. Now wait for the forthcoming response to the hit and run killing of 5 of its members by your armed forces. Trust me there will be a response and that is the sad eventuality. You start, they retaliate and the circle goes on forever

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...men-killed-machil-encounter-were-hunters.html

As for **** n crap bs talk... common trait of indians.. and "response" bs... yeah right.. if you want to talk this way.. than i guess till now PA is leading with the scores..

unfortunately i didnt want to say this cheap stuff.. but turds like you forced me.

“Our restraint should not be taken for granted, nor should the capacity of our armed forces and resolve of the government to uphold the sanctity of the LoC (line of control) ever be doubted

Thanks a lot @$$hole... what restraint?

With numbnuts like this idiot heading the military, even Mauritius is capable of attacking India.

:tdown:

REMEMBER THIS ? when Indian Army can reach LAHORE ,how far is Islamabad ? but govt. must develop some spine. We made a big mistake. We gave them back to Pakistan ! It should not Happen Again. Message should be loud and clear!
1002495_565978450126441_1992708291_n.jpg

lol barkee is a border village ... here is gen prasads jeep which he left after a counter attack..although he never got to have a peg at Gymkhana club:

1zef5fo.jpg

And yes he "ran"..

Cheap indeed. As for a turd, it can only be defined as one who buys any b.s. sold. Go read that thread you posted and ask yourself if it makes any sense. If it does then little can be done to address your brainwashed mind

Militants kidnapped from neelam armed with 12 bores... rape victims = ISIs Paid story tellers... protestors =Pak paid agents... etc etc yeah sure.. whatever u say chief.

A cowardly hit and run exercise isn't "hospitality" duh

They used to be.... every day so many dying in their country with bomb attacks etc... you find plenty reports on it... lolz

90K figure is bs as usual.. anyways... i guess its important for you because its probably the only victory in the last 1000 years .. so enjoy ur 1971 orgasms... :lol:

BS because you will get hurt most when you heard about it ....

90K figure is bs as usual.. anyways... i guess its important for you because its probably the only victory in the last 1000 years .. so enjoy ur 1971 orgasms... :lol:

Nope. We gave you a licking on various occasions. Just that your brave martial army doesn't seem to have the stomach for a one on one fight with the weak inferior Yindoo army anymore. Nowadays its just a matter of herb pickers and hit and run incidents of this type which tends to define your military. You may say that it is perhaps a case of multiple orgasms for us considering that all we have to contend with is a bunch of raiders and not fighters ;)

Nope. We gave you a licking on various occasions. Just that your brave martial army doesn't seem to have the stomach for a one on one fight with the weak inferior Yindoo army anymore. Nowadays its just a matter of herb pickers and hit and run incidents of this type which tends to define your military. You may say that it is perhaps a case of multiple orgasms for us considering that all we have to contend with is a bunch of raiders and not fighters ;)

In every such "hit and run" incident your govt has never been able to provide a concrete proof, just word of mouth from survivors who obviously would say what they need to.

These 5 "astronomy experts" killed recently are nothing compared to 26/11. You govt, to please its manipulated people said they would strike the "training camps" in Pakistan and we all know the result, who backed off. So ask your self who doesn't have the stomach to fight?

Your "army" personal cant differentiate b/w planets and drones for 6 months straight, how can they tell who was from PA and who from a terrorist organization especially when they are jumped in middle of night amidst of confusion and cover of darkness?

They used to be.... every day so many dying in their country with bomb attacks etc... you find plenty reports on it... lolz

Whats funny to "lolz" about? hell thousands die of starvation alone everyday in ur "shinning india"... have some shame.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-killing-indian-soldiers-4.html#ixzz2bNQyP8Nk

BS because you will get hurt most when you heard about it ....[/QUOTE]

The army deployment in EP proves many doubts..

Does ur pathetic rant satisfy ur labido? now go change ur tampon..:lol:

Did he change his statement after the uproar at the parliament ? Because until yesterday ' they were the people dressed in Pakistan's Army uniform ' and even Salman Khurshid said that his ' statement was based on facts ' .

He is connoisseur of lies,what to be expected from him?:rofl:

How many times is india going to change its statements on the issue? first PA ... than mujahideen and now again Pak army? who knows might be another incident of fratricide?

IA was not waiting with a camera to take pictures of the intruders. So, it is Pakistan who should come out with the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom