What's new

India Warns Pakistan Over Any New Terror Attacks

Goodness me... seriously trolling is limitless.

Goodness me... seriously trolling is limitless.

Look Emmie.. I am trying to get this thread closed. go through my previous posts you'll find that out. Now this guy came from the middle of nowhere and started cracking jokes about security consultant..:rofl:
now you tell me who started this.

Agreed, there are some red necks in my side too but you have to accept the fact that we have not supported terror organizations to carry out attacks in Pakistani soil where as the GOP/ PA/ ISI has directly involved in almost all terror attacks in INDIA on civilian population. That is the reason why there are some / many red necks on my side.

jani first ask ur govt to stop generation of terrorrism in afganistan in jalalabad...................then move ti ISI.....................ask ur self what the heck 15 consulates only in Jalalabad are doing

Look Emmie.. I am trying to get this thread closed. go through my previous posts you'll find that out. Now this guy came from the middle of nowhere and started cracking jokes about security consultant..:rofl:
now you tell me who started this.

Look like a speck in the beard of someone!! I didn't signalize its you who's trolling. No offense but your efforts for the closure of the thread are actually adding insult to injury. Anyways I second your seek if clean, this thread must be closed.

Look like a speck in the beard of someone!! I didn't signalize its you who's trolling. No offense but your efforts for the closure of the thread are actually adding insult to injury. Anyways I second your seek if clean, this thread must be closed.

Hey listen.. I have nothing to do with who you wanna signalize.. I just thought you're a decent person by your posts that's why I just talked to you in a friendly manner. So you can keep your phrases away. As long as my intentions.. I really don't need your certificate on them. regards.

India threatens China as well, by calling their new missile the "China killer". :lol:

Is there any statement issued by GOI? If yes, prove it.
It was a personal opinion mentioned as "China Killer". BTW its true that it will surely be threat to any aggression as missiles never supposed to be greeting gifts.

American pressure alone, is more than enough to hold off India.

Really? you need to go through some news headlines again.

Obama gets 50,000 jobs; deals worth $10 billion signed

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/29/business/global/29india.html?_r=1

Are we getting any financial aids, that helps in boosting our economy?

If not, then Pakistani and Chinese troops will do the job.

There are two nuclear powered nations those are trying to pressurize INDIA. Out of which one country supposed to be a super power of future. And INDIA is dealing with both of them pretty sincerely.
Now, you can check your stand. Better you keep your forces to save your native people first.

NOTE: Really a matter of shame for a senior person on PDF giving such kind of statements. Take care next time!

balwinder singh stop derailing the thread!if you want to point out facial appearances go make your own thread but stop destroying every thread with those immature statements!if thats you on your picture then I pitty your maturity

Hey listen.. I have nothing to do with who you wanna signalize.. I just thought you're a decent person by your posts that's why I just talked to you in a friendly manner. So you can keep your phrases away. As long as my intentions.. I really don't need your certificate on them. regards.

So you found my reply derogatory despite of having no such intentions ? Conniption you are having as revealed by your late post make you no different from me my dear friend.

There are two nuclear powered nations those are trying to pressurize INDIA. Out of which one country supposed to be a super power of future. And INDIA is dealing with both of them pretty sincerely.
Now, you can check your stand. Better you keep your forces to save your native people first.

Both America and China are funding and supporting the Pakistani Army.

It is good to cooperate, right?

But like I said, American pressure alone, is enough to hold back India.

Both America and China are funding and supporting the Pakistani Army.

It is good to cooperate, right?

Now onwards, it will be difficult for US to continue as Obama is facing a lot of challenges from Republicans.

Another reasons are:

1 US don't want to loose a partner like INDIA like they have lost 12 bn $ deal due to F 16 sale to Pak(big reason).

2 INDIA can offer them projects so it will create jobs

May jobs report: Hiring slows, unemployment rises - Jun. 3, 2011

3 ISI links with terrorist has explored, it will put '?' on WOT

4 Insecurity due to fear of "nuclear material can get into terrorists hands"

Even I won't be surprise if there is news of military action on nuclear sites of PAK. At that time, Chinese role will be interesting to see.

But like I said, American pressure alone, is enough to hold back India.

I am not able to see any reason so that America will put pressure on INDIA.

Please correct me, if I am wrong!

Stop minimising what happend. Hindus raped and killed Sickies. That is a fact. You and I were not there to count how small or big it was. Why are you defending that racist twat anyway I thought you were a half good bloke with your earlier offering of good will ....

You have to see the magnitude of such incidents when it comes to political decessions, you are so obcessed with INDIA, that you always accuse her of the past. The forum has a point of what can be done for the future and you differ from it and your moto seems to derail us from our unity.
I am not here to get good name, i am here as a part of improving relationship and when some one from either side says what happened in the past and then i have to make them understand what ever happened, happened for a reason

I so much wish that our esteemed politicians on both sides could get their act together. But they need to resolve Kashmir issue. I do not accept that this is not possible. Untill kashmir is resolved I cannot see Pak or India going anywhere too far

From where i see, Kashmir is already resolved, you keep your part of the and we will have what is rest. Kashmir is a dead issue as far as I am concerned, the more you support the kashmiri cause the more you fuel the young minds of the kashmiri province to take up arms.

So you found my reply derogatory despite of having no such intentions ? Conniption you are having as revealed by your late post make you no different from me my dear friend.

Again you proved that you're in love with useless arguments. Here's my suggestion if only you wanna take it... "Leave this habit as soon as possible.." it would be better for both of us. Regards.

Back
Top Bottom