What's new

India wants UNSC club expanded to 25 states

True. India probably doesn't have a thermonuclear bomb. It does have those low yield nuclear bombs like one US used on Japan. Besides, 5000Km missile surely is overkill for China and reason for it's delay is US pressure. Any country with semi-functional space program can build an ICBM.

I don't care about the strategic implication right now. I wanted to show that gagaga was pretty much right when he said India didn't have a H-bomb or an operational ICBM.

That kinda destroys the point of the United Nations Security Council. If the list expands to 25 nations why not take it further with 50 or 100?

True. India probably doesn't have a thermonuclear bomb. It does have those low yield nuclear bombs like one US used on Japan. Besides, 5000Km missile surely is overkill for China and reason for its delay is US pressure. Any country with semi-functional space program can build an ICBM.

Actually, does it ?? It's one thing to setup an underground detonation and it's a completely different thing to have a reliable working bomb. In an underground, controlled test you have unlimited chances to get fission started. In a bomb, you only have one chance.

And let's assume you have a working bomb and it does achieve fission, how big is it?? You certainly are not gonna penetrate Chinese air space with an Enola Gay and the Chinese government isn't gonna give you time to "set-up" in Beijing/Shanghai??

Anybody know the truth??

Actually, does it ?? It's one thing to setup an underground detonation and it's a completely different thing to have a reliable working bomb. In an underground, controlled test you have unlimited chances to get fission started. In a bomb, you only have one chance.

And let's assume you have a working bomb and it does achieve fission, how big is it?? You certainly are not gonna penetrate Chinese air space with an Enola Gay and the Chinese government isn't gonna give you time to "set-up" in Beijing/Shanghai??

Anybody know the truth??

Actually from what I've read, I don't doubt that they have sub 100kt weaponized warheads. No one can really be sure if India would deploy them since haven't been tested but we'll never really know what India's true deliverable yield is because no one is going to allow India to do more tests (however much their scientists want to)

For the record the largest device detonated by India is ~70 kt. ground test.

lol troll, you mean if India help discipline the smaller nations of the ASEAN into follow Viet orders, you'll support them for permanent membership of the UNSC.

Besides you are over estimating Indian international clout and Indian geopolitical acumen. Better for you to keep licking the boots of someone who matters like the USA.

and we thought you stopped reading at India wants.. tells a lot who actually is troll on the thread, CS..

Actually from what I've read, I don't doubt that they have sub 100kt weaponized warheads. No one can really be sure if India can deploy them but we'll never really know because no one is going to allow India to do more tests (however much their scientists want to)

For the record the largest device detonated by India is ~70 kt. ground test.

Detonation does not equal a weaponized bomb. After all, you can't take the laboratory with you. Two completely different things.

I'm really interested in what the truth is since Indians on defence forums talk of nuking China all the time.

Usual Trait showing up now we will see all the crap discussed on this thread.. lol after all Chinis are here..

Detonation does not equal a weaponized bomb. After all, you can't take the laboratory with you. Two completely different things.

I'm really interested in what the truth is since Indians on defence forums talk of nuking China all the time.

Like I said, the P5 have all missile tested the big stuff 1950-1990, they are certified dangerous. The others are an unknown variable.

Lets leave this thread, Big Chini boys are talking about big toys they got in 50's
and believe them when they say they are dangerous. please don't laugh.. :lol:

Just share it here. What's the big deal?? It should be super easy to prove, no??

Nah, gotta box full of proofs.. if i put it up here it will bring the site down.. Give me your address and you will get it..

Back
Top Bottom