What's new

India wants China to be more 'sensitive' on Pakistan issues

who is in denial ..i think we should leave it people who are neutral to situation in hand..

as far as indian media is concerned..here are some links so help yourself
The Pakistani Connection: The London Bombers and "Al Qaeda's Webmaster"
U.S.: Mumbai attack has Pakistani ties - World news - South and Central Asia - Terror in Mumbai - msnbc.com
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan admits India attack link
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/01/world/asia/01pstan.html?_r=1
http://http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/7913905/David-Cameron-Pakistan-is-promoting-the-export-of-terror.html
BBC News - Musharraf admits Kashmir militants trained in Pakistan

well according to you the whole world is in denial and u guys are the only one living in reality
anyway..i can get u a lot of other links too..but i don't have time for playing this BS game..
thank you
peace

regards
juggernaut

Except for Kashmir, which is an indigenous freedom struggle, the rest are a handful of incidents and do not add up to 'thousands' of victims.

India does similar operations in Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangaldesh, etc. but gets a pass from the West. The fact that the West is playing India's tune on blaming Pakistan is part of the larger picture of propping up India against China. If you have been an "observer" here, you know what that's all about.

Still waiting for evidence that Pakistan has caused 'thousands' of deaths in India...

china is playing its game what our govt want do they write on paper

what a joke we are doing world know some day we have to face each other

better we make ourslef strong as we can we can do the samething with using afganistan

nobetter we close our eyes but at last some day we have to stand in ground to face each other

china is strong and using paskitan against india we can do the same game with them

the game has just start

Before you point your finger on China please get to know what you did with the tibet issue and dalai lama.:hitwall:

china is playing its game what our govt want do they write on paper

what a joke we are doing world know some day we have to face each other

better we make ourslef strong as we can we can do the samething with using afganistan

nobetter we close our eyes but at last some day we have to stand in ground to face each other

china is strong and using paskitan against india we can do the same game with them

the game has just start

You have obviously forgotten about the Naxal groups in India. I think India will end up with more trouble than they can handle. India would be fighting both China, Pakistan and its own. It's not going to start my friend, and if things does go down that route, India will surely get hurt more.
Less cheap talk and sort out your country first. You cannot defeat anyone when your own is in tatters my friend.

Naxalite-Maoist insurgency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

530px-India_Naxal_affected_districts_map.svg.png

a baby whinning, moving its legs, but a baby cant do nothing, daddy takes care of baby...

You just described china pak relationship. Lol its just funny how morons from your country , you included dig their own graveyards.

China-Pak isn't a daddy and son relationship. We consider them our brothers. We won't degrade them like what others have done. I believe he was trying to define the relationship of India and America.

China-Pak isn't a daddy and son relationship. We consider them our brothers. We won't degrade them like what others have done. I believe he was trying to define the relationship of India and America.

no pakistan and america..
prove me wrong:P

no pakistan and america..
prove me wrong:P

I don't have to prove anything. How Pakistan deals with others is their own choosing and we respect that. As China had stated before, we do not mind who Pakistan deals with. We have to have some form of relationships with foreign countries if we were to integrate with the rest of the world.

History between China and Pakistan speaks for itself, I can't say the same about America though. Maybe you can enlight me on this paticular matter :cheers:

LOL who cares. As usual, they are overestimating the importance of India.

Funny though, that they would continue this pleading after the Dalai Lama made those recent comments.

Wait, what recently happened regarding Tibet and Dalai Lama? can someone please tell me as i've been missing out on a lot!!!

I don't have to prove anything. How Pakistan deals with others is their own choosing and we respect that. As China had stated before, we do not mind who Pakistan deals with. We have to have some form of relationships with foreign countries if we were to integrate with the rest of the world.

History between China and Pakistan speaks for itself, I can't say the same about America though. Maybe you can enlight me on this paticular matter :cheers:

yes sure,
just look at the present threads,u may get more attention.
although thats ur capability to predict usa,pak relationship.
i dont want to be banned for offtopic.

yes sure,
just look at the present threads,u may get more attention.
although thats ur capability to predict usa,pak relationship.
i dont want to be banned for offtopic.

From what I see, America provides little aids, they attack Pakistan's borders with UAV and guided missiles in the name of "The War on Terror". They also try hard to get Paksitan to fight its own war. I don't see any evidence of real friendships or allegiance I am affraid.

who is in denial ..i think we should leave it people who are neutral to situation in hand..

as far as indian media is concerned..here are some links so help yourself
The Pakistani Connection: The London Bombers and "Al Qaeda's Webmaster"
U.S.: Mumbai attack has Pakistani ties - World news - South and Central Asia - Terror in Mumbai - msnbc.com
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan admits India attack link
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/01/world/asia/01pstan.html?_r=1
http://http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/7913905/David-Cameron-Pakistan-is-promoting-the-export-of-terror.html
BBC News - Musharraf admits Kashmir militants trained in Pakistan

well according to you the whole world is in denial and u guys are the only one living in reality
anyway..i can get u a lot of other links too..but i don't have time for playing this BS game..
thank you
peace

regards
juggernaut

Where was ISI blamed, einstein?

Also, yet again, another Indian for whom India + some parts of the west = the whole world.

Back
Top Bottom