What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
India had just one loss, so does Pakistan.....
But look here....

India lost the match by 3 runs...
While you lost it for hefty 110 runs...
How does it feel??

It feels good since we ended the streak of the team which is ranked number 1 in ICC rankings. How about that.:)

India had just one loss, so does Pakistan.....
But look here....

India lost the match by 3 runs...
While you lost it for hefty 110 runs...
How does it feel??

By the eyes of ICC, The criteria to rank the teams higher is

1) More Wins
2) More points
3) Net Rate

For example if rain washes up the matches, Pakistan will qualify for Semi Final or Final without playing against any team.. India on the other hand won't be able to do it as per the ICC criteria. Thats how it works and you have to see how ICC has ranked both teams in this tournament. India won 4 games but Pakistan won 5...

I ain't comparing both teams though - All i am saying is... your criteria of looking at top 25 batsmen and giving decision on sole parameter is incorrect

Come on guys (the sensible ones atleast) let's cut the crap.. Both Pakisanis and Indians are supporting teams which they know will let them down at one point or another

Pakistan is good with bowling and India can win matches on their batting alone. Both have decent leaders, Dhoni on one side and Waqar+Afridi on the other

What it comes down to on any day is whether the weak variable i.e batting (Pakistan's case) and Bowling (India's case) can click on a given day.. If yes you have a win if no ? Well tough luck

It feels good since we ended the streak of the team which is ranked number 1 in ICC rankings. How about that.:)
Look at the recent games played against Australia.:)You just had one game won.Everyone should be given a chance.Australia isn't invincible,so they had to lose at some stage.

After seeing all the games, I think it will be very nail biting game. Very close can't see who is going to win. India's batsman are awsome let's see if Mr. Lee can do good bowling this time....

My Predictions :

Both Pakistan and India will Lose their matches.....
Final :
Australia Vs South Africa

South Africa will be winner ....! :azn:

Tendulkar will score his 100th 100 in this game!!(i pray!!):D

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

This thread is already approaching 10 pages..
Wonder what will happen when the match starts!

The fact is that India and Pakistan both are not favourites to win this cup .
Only those teams win the cup which are good in all departments i.e batting , bowling and fielding .
Remember how India won the 2007 T20 world cup ?

In this WC India has had serious problems with its bowling and Pakistan with its batting , hence both are unlikely to win .
But if we can make a new start and correct our weaknesses , things can change but i think it is unlikely to happen for both the teams .

That way i believe Australia and SA are much more balanced sides . It is these kind of teams that win the cup .

My Predictions :

Final :

They (SA) are available at 4 to 1 - bet and make yr day....

Look at the recent games played against Australia.:)You just had one game won.Everyone should be given a chance.Australia isn't invincible,so they had to lose at some stage.

Yes they had to lose at some stage and that stage came when they played against Pakistan. Last time 12 years ago it was Pakistan and now after 12 years it was Pakistan which succeeded to end the winning streak. That's what it is all about.;)

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

My Predictions :

Final :

Oh bhai shub shub bolo.:)

Tendulkar will score his 100th 100 in this game!!(i pray!!):D

tendulkar has a superb record against autralia..and I guess he also has the highest no of centuries againts australia....so it quite possible that that would be the day...fingers crossed.

I ain't comparing both teams though - All i am saying is... your criteria of looking at top 25 batsmen and giving decision on sole parameter is incorrect

Its not me, its market forces that are high on Indian batting line-up baba - thats why India is hot fav at 3 to 1.....while Pakistan is 9 to 1.....go and dispute this claim with them....

2011 Cricket World Cup Betting - Odds, Tips & Previews

I think the world should be stupid to give 9 to 1 odds against Pakistan, while the poor team India is hot fav....lol

Lagta hai duniya pagal hai.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom