What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
time for another wicket

Patel marwayega aaj...Why India opted for Patel I didn't understand..He has crossed the limits of mediocrity!

yeh munaf ko kya hogaya , teen four de chuka hai is over mein!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

yeh haddin ke sar pe bouncer daal do taaki woh retired hurt ho jaaye :cheesy:

Indians should pressurize Ricky.. don't let him take singles.. try to get his wicket ASAP.. that will stop Haddin from scoring freely..

Should get another wicket in this over..hopefully

time for a sixer

@elmo why have u deleted all my posts from this thread and what is a low value post??what sort of posts do u expect in this thread??i dont need to hold a phd in strategic studies to make posts on a match thats between india and australia

calm down and lets celebrate our nation together :cheers:

Aussies were clearly under pressure right from first ball by Ashwin but probably he tried too much of variation. Watson got out on a good ball but I still feel that more credit of that wicket be given to Watson himself.

Aussies were clearly under pressure right from first ball by Ashwin but probably he tried too much of variation. Watson got out on a good ball but I still feel that more credit of that wicket be given to Watson himself.

Alibaz now you are talking like Ian Chappel, thats what he said about Afridi when he got his wicket in last match against aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom