What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian team will make it sure that ur tarana will only be played in Mohali and not in Mumbai..

I am double happy today.. one for entering in to semi finals and then second and more important.. seeing F***ing loser face of Ponting..

Yeah that was a pretty sad look.

We will see who laughs after Wednesday. Dont be so confident of your bowling, the same bowling got wacked like school boys by New Zealand.

Yup- can be said about your batting- 3 big collapses before quarter final-

Bas tarane me khush raho - aur kuch nahi milna....

Zahir need a good partner with him then they will make our way to finals

really, your sachin, is nothing more than a flat wicket player, your sachin boasts abt 200 runs, well saeed anwer made 194 record when sachin used to be a young boy, no offence, but your sachin made 200 possible when wickets became flat and the odis became more of a batting friendly thing then bowling, now u can score 350 without hurdle, anwer made 194, when even 220 was a big thing back then... and it was against indians in their own ground

pakistan will finally show the real sachin, that he is old, he is desparately fragged on by bharti board, he is useless against quality teams

You made no sense dear .Try again .

India will score 350 + if the bat first in Mohali and bat pakistan out of the game......

Last time you tried to bat some team out of the game- they nearly choked you :D- You cant just rely on Batting- Be careful-

Match kis date mai hai agla?? semifinal IND vs PAK ?? 28th ya 30th ko??

Aab India pakka World-cup JITEGA.
200% sure!!!!!!!

aab India ko koi nahi hara sakta..!!!
How?

Virende(R)a
Tendulk(A)r
Yuvra(J)
Patha(N)
Dhon(I)
Virat (K)ohli
Harbh(A)jan
Z. Kha(N)
Gau(T)am,
R. As(H)win,

Jis Team me RAJNIKANTH chupa ho,
wo kabhi haaregi kya?:lol::lol:

really, your sachin, is nothing more than a flat wicket player, your sachin boasts abt 200 runs, well saeed anwer made 194 record when sachin used to be a young boy, no offence, but your sachin made 200 possible when wickets became flat and the odis became more of a batting friendly thing then bowling, now u can score 350 without hurdle, anwer made 194, when even 220 was a big thing back then... and it was against indians in their own ground

pakistan will finally show the real sachin, that he is old, he is desparately fragged on by bharti board, he is useless against quality teams

You can compare ur Anwar with our Ganguly... if u talkinn abt stats.... Sachin contributed today and wicket was not flat was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom