What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

430886_486875181355604_265301817_n.jpg

Best Meme ever!!!!!!-
:rofl:-

481190_486881314688324_353708566_n.png

mate, put yourself in the others' shoes and think if you will like to have a terrorist associate on your soil as a guest?

miandad is not the terroist, he just wanted the visa to watch the 2nd ODI but your racist Shiv Sehna grp didnt let him in just like before when they protested that Pakistan should not be allowed to play the match after 26/11 in India! Khair he got the visa for the 3rd ODI

you just gotta love the pakistan cricket team they are the ultimate champs when it comes trolling indians they smash both india's team and it's women :rofl:

anywhere i can watch these matches/ highlights? Ive been busy, have not watched this seriesfor even a minute uptill now

Congrats pakistan

Its time now we say good bye to misbah, akmal bro's and azhar etc.

BREAKING NEWS!

Tammana has blocked Virat Kohli on Facebook & has sent friend request to NASIR JAMSHED :D —

You would get this joke if you have watched the ad on Star Cricket.
Plz their links plz!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

Blaming just Dhoni for the loss is really unfair, top order completely failed to deliver.... Dhoni alone took India from 29/4 to 220+ in last ODI & today also he tried his best to save india from total humiliation, the blames lies with the top order for not doing the job... but since Dhoni is the capt he will face heat.... feel sorry for him

anywhere i can watch these matches/ highlights? Ive been busy, have not watched this seriesfor even a minute uptill now

Last edited by a moderator:
To all those who have used kasaab's pic .......you have not only disrespected the innocent civilians killed in the terrorists attacks .....you have also disrespected your own countrymen who have died because of terror activities .

Till now , everything was leg pulling which was okay.....but this was henious.
Ok Ok we get it........... now go cry to yr mamma

Yes Pakistan won the match, but the behaviour of my compatriots has been very disappointing. Please show some class, because you are not only embarrassing yourself but also other Pakistanis who probably cringe like me when reading some of your comments.

Back
Top Bottom