What's new

India Uses Terror Card To Counter Pakistan At UNGA

GUNNER

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India Uses Terror Card To Counter Pakistan At UNGA

UNITED NATIONS, Sept 29, 2010 (AFP) - India's foreign minister said Wednesday that Pakistan-sponsored attacks in Kashmir are underpinning a "trust deficit" that is holding up efforts to improve relations between the nuclear-armed neighbors.

S.M. Krishna told the UN General Assembly that India shares international concerns about "the growth and consolidation of militancy and terrorism in Pakistan."

The Indian minister spoke one day after his Pakistani counterpart Shah Mehmood Qureshi expressed "grave concern" to the assembly about events in Indian Kashmir, the bitterest source of tensions between the two rivals.

Krishna said that Jammu and Kashmir "is the target of such Pakistan-sponsored militancy and terrorism.

"Pakistan must fulfill its solemn commitment of not allowing territory under its control to be used for terrorism directed against India," the minister declared.

"Pakistan cannot impart lessons to us on democracy and human rights. If, however, Pakistan were to live up to its commitment not to allow use of its soil by terrorists acting against India this would significantly help reduce the trust deficit that impedes the development of better bilateral relations."

India has an estimated 500,000 troops in Kashmir, which is split into Indian- and Pakistani-administered parts. There has been a separatist insurgency in the Indian zone for 20 years.

Really, these guys are utter hypocrites - complaining about Pakistan accusing India without proof but then do the same with Pakistan.

Really, these guys are utter hypocrites - complaining about Pakistan accusing India without proof but then do the same with Pakistan.

It is called diplomacy...

You accuse me, I accuse you:P

Qureshi did what he wanted to at UNGA and Krishna replied back...

So what's the fuss? Just relax.:cheers:

If I remember correctly, it used by called conspiracy theories when Pakistan did. :rofl: Not diplomacy. So what will it be, either we're both conspiracy theorists or we're both doing diplomacy?

Read the statement again if you don't get it.

He is saying that pakistan should "not to allow use of its soil by terrorists", India is not saying that pakistan is using terrorism as a state policy.

As International terrorist Haffez Saeed freely organizes rallies across pakistan and ask people for jihad what type of proof u want??

If I remember correctly, it used by called conspiracy theories when Pakistan did. :rofl: Not diplomacy. So what will it be, either we're both conspiracy theorists or we're both doing diplomacy?

India: You are wrong

Pakistan: You are wrong

As of now, the world seems to be listening to India, it doesn't matter whether we are correct or you are correct, it's just that your current strategy doesn't seem to be working and ours does. :P

Read the statement again if you don't get it.

He is saying that pakistan should "not to allow use of its soil by terrorists", India is not saying that pakistan is using terrorism as a state policy.

As International terrorist Haffez Saeed freely organizes rallies across pakistan and ask people for jihad what type of proof u want??

What does "Pakistan-sponsored" suggest?

India: You are wrong

Pakistan: You are wrong

As of now, the world seems to be listening to India, it doesn't matter whether we are correct or you are correct, it's just that your current strategy doesn't seem to be working and ours does. :P

Yet another deluded bharti whole thinks the whole world is singing the Indian tune. How is your strategy working? What is being done about GoP, army, ISI, etc? :rofl::rofl: More importantly, how does the whole world thinks the same way as you?

Let's narrow it down to western world, because to you, the whole world = India + Western world. Even the western world is doing nothing about Pakistan, and is working with them in WoT. Stop deluding yourself, kid.

Other than that, what you mentioned was irrelevant to the point I mentioned.

Last edited:
Yet another deluded bharti whole thinks the whole world is singing the Indian tune. How is your strategy working? What is being done about GoP, army, ISI, etc? :rofl::rofl: More importantly, how does the whole world thinks the same way as you?

Let's narrow it down to western world, because to you, the whole world = India + Western world. Even the western world is doing nothing about Pakistan, and is working with them in WoT. Stop deluding yourself, kid.

C'mon... NATO drones and manned aircrafts regularly bomb your territory. How much more do you want the world to do to you?

Uncle i think you forgate about Kasab, Headley and another one i forgate the name that was caught in NY bomb plot what else you need

Ok lets leave West (But why... if you refring about whole world then you have to include them also) so why Afganistan also state lot of time that ISI involved in lot of terror activities

I have just bookmarked this reply.

Because I m damn sure that in some days some member from the other side is sure to exclaim how the whole world is out to get Pakistan and how there is a nexus between CIA-RAW-Mossad that causes the bobm blasts in Pakistan.

It will be a good reply to him.

C'mon... NATO drones and manned aircrafts regularly bomb your territory. How much more do you want the world to do to you?

What is being done about ISI, army, or GoP? I asked a specific question. What is being done to the Pakistani state? He's implying something is being done.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Uncle i think you forgate about Kasab, Headley and another one i forgate the name that was caught in NY bomb plot what else you need

Ok lets leave West (But why... if you refring about whole world then you have to include them also) so why Afganistan also state lot of time that ISI involved in lot of terror activities

Irrelevant reply. Nothing else to say.

I have just bookmarked this reply.

Because I m damn sure that in some days some member from the other side is sure to exclaim how the whole world is out to get Pakistan and how there is a nexus between CIA-RAW-Mossad that causes the bobm blasts in Pakistan.

It will be a good reply to him.

Straw man. I am speaking for myself only, not for anybody else. You can use my reply only against me.

And again, please avoid calling India + Afghanistan + Israel + parts of the western world = the whole world. They specifically say that India, Israel, west is against them. You're using a straw person argument to misrepresent their position and then argue against the misrepresented position.

And specifically, what does it mean that India + Afghanistan + Israel + parts of the western world is out to get them? It can mean many things - be specific. What exactly do they say that these parts of the world are doing against Pakistan?

Yet another deluded bharti whole thinks the whole world is singing the Indian tune.

There is a difference between 'listening to somebody' and 'singing somebody's tune'

Since you're an 'elite member', I thought you'd know that. Pardon me sire for the incorrect conjecture I made.

How is your strategy working? What is being done about GoP, army, ISI, etc? :rofl::rofl: More importantly, how does the whole world thinks the same way as you?

Our strategy is working not because the whole world thinks like we do but because none in the whole world who matter think like you...no major world power be it US/UK/UN is buying your kashmir theory anymore, am I wrong in saying that?

It's been so many months since the recent protests in kashmir began in fact the situation is now slowly becoming normal once again. Your FM raised Kashmir with all the strident furore he could muster...tell me how successful has he been? How many of major world powers have criticized India on Kashmir?

And please do not say "they have not criticised India because of money, economy or MRCA etc."....it doesn't matter 'WHY' they did not criticise us, what matters is that they did not criticise us....whatever may be the reason for that...

So your strategy of cornering India on Kashmir has failed once again.

Let me do you a favour uncle, let me define my whole world as:

1. India
2. US
3. Russia
4. China
5. Europe (UK/France etc.)
6. Arab world
7. UN (Rest of the world including Pakistan)

These are the only blocks/powers who have some say in the modern world...now tell me how many of them have criticized India?

Even if I count the recent OIC statement on Kashmir, that'll be only 1 out of 7 and even that 1 is not williing to go beyond words.

Will OIC take any action against India? NO

OIC made the statement to appease you and we are fine with that as we do not care about OIC as long as they do not show any willingness whatsoever for acting against India. In fact, Saudi Arabia is only getting closer to India nowadays because they seem to have realised that that is where their interests lie. As simple as that.

As far as WoT is concerned, fine it is your country, it will be your decision, if you think WoT has benefitted you more than it has harmed you then be my guest.

After all, India ko toh WoT mein har taraf se faayda hee faayda hai but I don't think so about Pakistan with Bomb blasts becoming a regular feature of the average Pakistani's life.

You are in self-destruct mode and we have nothing to lose with that. It may sound harsh but it is true...isn't it?

What is being done about ISI, army, or GoP? I asked a specific question. What is being done to the Pakistani state? He's implying something is being done.

An external entity regularly bombs your country without your official consent, and you dont cosider this as something being done to your military?

Back
Top Bottom