What's new

India, US set to ink $1.4bn deal for 22 Apache helicopters

I am no expert here but a number "22" doesnt sound very large..!!
I mean if say a group of 5 apaches go for an anti armored column mission; how many tanks and the likes can be taken out with them?? :blink:

I mean if say a group of 5 apaches go for an anti armored column mission; how many tanks and the likes can be taken out with them?? :blink:

For starters, work out how many Hellfires an Apache can carry!! That will be a good beginning. :D

Number is more than likely to double,triple or even quadruple!!

And don;t forget guys this is the Apache Block III as well with a fully integrated digital cockpit, one of these beast can take down 5 tanks from distance and destroy any terrorist crawlers with the cannons, have a look on you tube to see what these beast have done on the Afghan-Pakistan border.

The scary thing is that the Block 3 can control 4 drones at the same time as well, giving it greater kill range, while keeping it safely hidden, I can't believe India and the USA are forging such a strong friendship, trust me Indians you guys are not going to be disappointed, no wonder Pakistanis and Chinese on here are pissing in their pants.

And don;t forget guys this is the Apache Block III as well with a fully integrated digital cockpit, one of these beast can take down 5 tanks from distance and destroy any terrorist crawlers with the cannons, have a look on you tube to see what these beast have done on the Afghan-Pakistan border.

The scary thing is that the Block 3 can control 4 drones at the same time as well, giving it greater kill range, while keeping it safely hidden, I can't believe India and the USA are forging such a strong friendship, trust me Indians you guys are not going to be disappointed, no wonder Pakistanis and Chinese on here are pissing in their pants.

Not at all. we are happy for Indians. In the final analysis, its the men behind machines that matter. And we know we have more capable men!

Oh yes yes now start telling that ur cobras can roast apaches why only apaches
They can also shoot down mki sorry sir ham:ne galti se kharid liya :rof:
actually hum log garib hain na is liye apke superressssst cobra ko mach nahi
kar sakte abhi tak hum log apko sare waars me galti se hi haraya
hai par kya karain kabhi kabhi kuch logon ke liye galtiyan acchi hoti hain
Akhir insan hi toh galtiyan karta hai aur hum bechare insan hi hain

Not at all. we are happy for Indians. In the final analysis, its the men behind machines that matter. And we know we have more capable men!

Yes yes, the same old chestnut of one pakistani equals ten indians blah blah.

If you keep repeating something long enough, no matter how preposterous, you might end up convincing yourself - but not others.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom