What's new

India, US and Saudi Arabia: The 'new' great game!

Read my last post 26
read your post again and find a logical explanation of how signing a civil nuclear deal makes india a proxy of usa .( isn't it the same deal u guys cry for ? ).

india opts out of ipi because of lack of control of management in the areas in pakistan due to terrorist activities ,any country would not like to be dependent on that.

I know you to be educationally and intellectually bankrupt. I baited you into saying that. That Indians came out of IP pipeline cos of Pakistan.

As I said, personal insults are the last resort of the incompetent. You are just showing your self for what you really are buddy :)

If what you had stated was correct then India would not have signed up for the TAPI pipeline which also goes through Pakistan.

India, Pakistan Agree on Gas Pipeline

India, Pakistan to Sign Turkmenistan Gas Pipeline Agreement - WSJ.com
You do remember that India had signed on the IPI pipeline too, but then withdrew when the security of the supply could not be guaranteed due to its flow thru Pakistan. Now TAPI discussions have been in the Pipeline (pun intended) for last 20 years. Let it reach a place where something tangible starts to show and then we will talk. Pakistan's dream of earning transit fee from India, in my view will remain exactly that. After the Salala incident, Pakistan's unreliability as a transit route has ascertained itself in no small terms.

Now my friend go and read the last 10 posts see how I out witted you and proved that both Indis and Saudi are a proxy of America. Did you Hindus enjoy that??

Typical Pakistani member behavior. Self declared victory without any thing to back it up with.. Like the declarations we are hearing from Pakistani military for last 2 years on how they have broken the back of terrorism in Pakistan :lol:

Any way, again you are diverting the topic somewhat. Hand on heart, tell me who is a proxy/slave of USA

1. A country that rejects most of the USA demands like Arms end user agreements, rejects USA weapon bids against competitors from France, refuses to allow USA nuclear companies to enter Indian market at their terms,

or,

2. A country that allows USA to bomb and kill its civilians and military men without any reaction, allows USA ground forces to come withing 60 miles of Islamabad on an unauthorised kill mission and allows a US citizen to just walk back home after murdering 2 Pakistanis in cold blood.

I guess you know the answer.. But whatever floats your boat mate.. what ever floats your boat.. ;)

I know you to be educationally and intellectually bankrupt. I baited you into saying that. That Indians came out of IP pipeline cos of Pakistan.

Now let me give you two sources of deals signed and not signed.

The controversial Iran-Pakistan (IP) gas pipeline has become an increasingly problematic issue in the vacillating U.S-Pakistan relationship. The United States has strongly condemned the project, but such rhetoric seems only to have made Pakistan more determined to continue with it.

India signed a civil nuclear power deal with the U.S and pulled out of the project; many analysts accused it of succumbing to American pressure.

Both of the two statements are from the news source below:

Drilling down on the Iran-Pakistan pipeline - by Arsla Jawaid | The AfPak Channel

Not only the above but Saudi the other American proxy was told where to go by Pakistan:

Americans and Saudis: hands off Pakistan’s pipeline please!

Americans and Saudis: hands off Pakistan

If what you had stated was correct then India would not have signed up for the TAPI pipeline which also goes through Pakistan.

India, Pakistan Agree on Gas Pipeline

India, Pakistan to Sign Turkmenistan Gas Pipeline Agreement - WSJ.com

Now my friend go and read the last 10 posts see how I out witted you and proved that both Indis and Saudi are a proxy of America. Did you Hindus enjoy that??

But professor, india rejected us sanction for oil import? Your expert opinion is highly valued...

I see no one clapped u on ur achievement, pls mind never. I go popcorn!

tell me why did Indians not join the IPI pipeline as Iran is a country Indians say is a good friend?? I say it is cos India along with the others is a proxy of America

Why did a Chinese Bank and Gazprom walk out of it is the same reason India walked out it.

read your post again and find a logical explanation of how signing a civil nuclear deal makes india a proxy of usa .( isn't it the same deal u guys cry for ? ).

india opts out of ipi because of lack of control of management in the areas in pakistan due to terrorist activities ,any country would not like to be dependent on that.

am back its practically half time so I thought I would come to humiliate you more. No you pride yourself in being independent and you have dumped Iran numerous sources say that India under pressure from America came out of the pipeline

As I said, personal insults are the last resort of the incompetent. You are just showing your self for what you really are buddy :)

Go read the earlier posts of your Hindu brothers not only that you called Pakistani's first so stop crying when we throw an abusive ad hominem attack back in your face

am back its practically half time so I thought I would come to humiliate you more. No you pride yourself in being independent and you have dumped Iran numerous sources say that India under pressure from America came out of the pipeline

Numerous sources also say Pakistan is the hub of international terrorism and a Pariah state.. Should one believe that because numerous sources state that ??? ;)

Go read the earlier posts of your Hindu brothers not only that you called Pakistani's first so stop crying when we throw an abusive ad hominem attack back in your face

Show me a single post where I have thrown personal insults at any Pakistani member..

watever makes you to have nightfalls .
humiliation is a synonym for pakistan.(abbotabad,drones etc etc).

read post no 31 and answer .

Why did a Chinese Bank and Gazprom walk out of it is the same reason India walked out it.

They are back in lol

watever makes you to have nightfalls .
humiliation is a synonym for pakistan.(abbotabad,drones etc etc).

read post no 31 and answer .

then you wonder why I am provoked on occasion to put a mirror up to you Indians

That makes China a proxy of USA which in turn makes Pakistan a double proxy (proxy of a proxy).. :rofl:

could most definitely be true in more ways than one...but then none among them will be willing to acknowledge it. ;).

yo are a liar and dishonest India talked that's what you Indians are good at. India never signed. Do you not see the contradiction? If you sign a contract you have to keep the deal

Stop getting flustered mate.. You'll have a stroke...

IPI pipeline: India,Pak sign pricing pact - Economic Times

Iran
Discussions between the governments of Iran and Pakistan started in 1994.[3] A preliminary agreement was signed in 1995. This agreement foresaw construction of a pipeline from South Pars gas field to Karachi in Pakistan. Later Iran made a proposal to extend the pipeline from Pakistan into India. In February 1999, a preliminary agreement between Iran and India was signed.[4]

In 2004 the project was revived after the UNDP's report Peace and Prosperity Gas Pipelines by Gulfaraz Ahmed was published in December 2003. The report highlighted benefits of the pipeline to Pakistan, India and Iran.[citation needed]

In February 2007, India and Pakistan agreed to pay Iran US$4.93 per million British thermal units (US$4.67/GJ) but some details relating to price adjustment remained open to further negotiation.[5]

In April 2008, Iran expressed interest in the People's Republic of China's participation in the project.[6] In August 2010, Iran invited Bangladesh to join the project.[7]

In 2009, India withdrew from the project over pricing and security issues, and after signing a civilian nuclear deal with the United States in 2008.

:rofl:

They are back in lol

then you wonder why I am provoked on occasion to put a mirror up to you Indians

Who, the chinese bank??? read my post again - I talked about a certain chinese bank who backed off. China is offering a loan to Pakistan now...isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom