What's new

India, US and Saudi Arabia: The 'new' great game!

If you call India a proxy ..
I dunno what Pakistan will be called

Letting free an American guy who killed three Pakistanis by coming to Pakistan
Letting America come to your country , violate your sovereignty and kill OBL :lol:

if india is proxy then pakistan is 51th state of U.S :smitten:

Yes of course. You are now criticizing KSA for arresting a terrorist... So who is the one supporting terrorism me or you??

It's quite sad all the Arab countries blame Saudi Arabia but it is the only one who is trying to fight terrorism ..

From India , with love :D

What because the view that India is a proxy is not agreeable with you?? Cos you have an over inflated idea of India's worth in the world? You seem to enjoy the fact that we are censored here and should not remind you that you have more starving than south Africa?? Which allows you to pretend you are a super power?

You post an article "supposedly" written by a former diplomat from India and its proven that India is a proxy?? It is being suspected that his name is being used to write these articles however even if he had written it does one diplomat's thoughts make a country poodle as adorably called by you?? There are lot of retired diplomat's writing the head off criticizing their country's diplomacy from their pov.

Nobody has an inflated view, infact it is you who have kept harping on this value of a country, do u think that India's relation will remain the same with USA 5 years later?? even we don't think so, i am sure our diplomats can think even further.

What has poverty and starvation got to do with the topic or diplomacy??

Has any Indian member behaved or called our country a super power?? I don't think we are delusional to say that!!!

It's quite sad all the Arab countries blame Saudi Arabia but it is the only one who is trying to fight terrorism ..

From India , with love :D

We are just like Pakistan. We suffer from it and fight it the most yet people blame us for it. :)

Yes of course. You are now criticizing KSA for arresting a terrorist... So who is the one supporting terrorism me or you??

the content in his post was not unexpected

BTW i hope India's relations with KSA improve further

We are just like Pakistan. We suffer from it and fight it the most yet people blame us for it. :)

Another off topic post. You are nothing like Pakistan - Your nation openly supports and finances terrorism in Pakistan -and then you suggest you are fighting terrorism? Give me a break and stop insinuating your nation is fighting terrorism - your nation is financing extremist groups throughout the world. Why are you so selective with your memory. I was beginning to give Saudi Arabian government the benefit of the doubt - and then you make bold statements like this.
Just to remind you of the activities you chaps are involved with.....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/187359-jundallah-jundalshaitan.html

Can anyone tell me why Aryan_B post this "A zillionth reason to escpae India" in post in most of the threads, does he runs out of arguments or something else. Somebody please clarify.

P.S.- Be on topic and post something relevant and new.

Deporting an Indian National by Saudi Arabia on the charges of terrorism is not a tectonic shift in KSA's foreign policy. No doubt, there are changes taking place in international geopolitics but this seems not even tactical shift in Saudi foreign policy. With respect to Saudi- Pakistan relationship, it is strategic in nature & having deep rooted institutional frameworks so that is not going to change in near future. There may be few tactical moves from Saudi Arabia as they not like PPP in general & Zardari in particular.

a couple things:

if he was a wanted terrorist and there's evidence against him then whats the big deal he was deported? We've deported terrorists to Saudi Arabia...theyve deported elements whom we wanted to get our hands on (in that sense GIP has been quite cooperative with the ISI liasons in Riyadh)

as for Occupied Kashmir -- Pakistan doesnt need to play much role. Kashmiri nationalism is an indigenous phenomenon.

The big deal is that he was deported against the wishes of the ISI.ISI had been pressurizing Saudi to send him back to Pakistan.The big deal is that he was having an authentic Pakistani passport and had the alias of Riasat Ali.Surely you don't deport a person having a Pakistani passport to India.The big deal is that this time they did not listen to their "Muslim brothers" but chose to help the Hindu Kaffirs.Some people say that the US too was pressurizing Saudi to send the prick back to India.We need to see where this goes.If this is a new trend then it is another slap on the face of Ummah.

First the Saudis declare their intention to invest billions of petro dollars in India and now this.This must leave many Pakistanis burning.

You are a sick nation and that is why in the new game you are just a proxy and you Hindus as can be seen by this thread are not happy. I only read half of the above and thought why am I even bothering to discuss with you lot you are a sick society that rapes the weakest. You are nothing more than a proxy. You will never be anything more. have a good day. the reason that so many of you are here is to forget your real situation in the world

:rofl: Rants of a frustrated Intenet warrior. A case in point on what happens when your mind runs out of ideas but your ego can not take the fact that you've been
owned09.jpg

The point as clearly stated by Karan is that they were always there. The world just woke up and decided to cut off the export routes and keep your produce for domestic consumption. Give you a taste of your own medicine if you allow me to quote from my own profession.

Well this is my point, that what's happening in Pakistan wonderfully feeds into so many Indian narratives dogmas about Pakistan very nicely, but that doesn't mean it's true.

These narratives are based around a few themes
-it's because you are Muslim
-it's because of the isi.
-it's because you supported Kashmiri separatists.

The hard fact is that these suicide/ car bombers were never there before because they never occurred...!!!!

the explanation offered by you is just traditional Indian dogma mish mashed with some quasi sociological explanation, in essence you are using pakistans suffering as a surrogate to further long standing Indian prejudices.

Hard facts and investigation of these bombings is more or less completely absent and this is disturbing.

If these killers existed in pakistanthey must have existed in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan....but the common denominator is they only STARTED to exist when the us came.

A few traitors in the GOP are US puppets but the rest of the nation is vehemently against the US and the closed down US supply route is a very convincing evidence of that. On the other hand, a few indian politicians in the indian opposition are independent but the rest of the nation is just another US poodle and this forum is a very good proof of that.

Those A FEW traitors are teh elected representatives of Pakistan and hence are a reflection of the whole country :)

Back
Top Bottom