What's new

India Upgrades Military to Match China

Chinese idiot comments lol i can't believe this is the level of your IQ

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

We are trying buddy the MRCA deal will be a big boost to our domestic industy check my thread out on it

As expected a Fool like yourself can not discourse in any kind of manner without resorting to crude and petty remarks.

As for the MRCA contract it only shows that India has a industry incapable of producing a competent fourth generation aircraft. When Indians get used to the fourth generation technologies in the rafale the rest of the world would be focusing on fifth generation and even sixth generation technologies.

That's a lot of money spent on buying foreign weapons. I won't call it a bad judgment but if I were India leaders I would've bet that there won't be any war between India and China in next 10 years

That's what they are trying to do. Only they are not just betting, they are trying to make sure that there is no war.

ICBM not needed we have one threat that is China and Agni V will have MIRV and a range of 5000km so is perfect.

SLBM we are already working on hence why we have a nuclear submarine project also.

Is it some incurable sickness that makes Indians like yourself have to refer to unfinished and undeployed projects to compare yourself to China? Its always we will or in the future this and that. I only discuss things that are a reality at this day, hour, minute and second.

I don't pull things from China's future arsenal do I?

Trial of interceptor missile, Agni-V soon - India News - IBNLive

Agni V is set for first test very soon

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Is it some incurable sickness that makes Indians like yourself have to refer to unfinished and undeployed projects to compare yourself to China? Its always we will or in the future this and that. I only discuss things that are a reality at this day, hour, minutea nd second.

Good for you but that won't stop us testing Agni 5 will it?

Nuclear War won't happen however as for Rogue elements it's more likely chance for India then us.

As expected a Fool like yourself can not discourse in any kind of manner without resorting to crude and petty remarks.

As for the MRCA contract it only shows that India has a industry incapable of producing a competent fourth generation aircraft. When Indians get used to the fourth generation technologies in the rafale the rest of the world would be focusing on fifth generation and even sixth generation technologies.

yep we don't copy and steal like some thats why

Nuclear War won't happen however as for Rogue elements it's more likely chance for India then us.

Could be true but there are other countries also on the terror watch

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Why would we want to stop you from testing it ? We hardly notice you.

yep like flies to umm what can say thats why all you chinese here :rofl:

Copying and Reverse started off with no help from USSR or USA, however built a pretty well Industry for ourselves and Increasing and faster Modernization make it even better.

Copying and Reverse started off with no help from USSR or USA, however built a pretty well Industry for ourselves and Increasing and faster Modernization make it even better.

That is for another thread no point in talking about it now, my point is that we are boosting our military not for war but to deter others. As our economy grows so will our defence budget and one must remember alot of our equipment is quite old and outdated from Soviet era this all needs modernising.

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/01/b...hina-as-an-economic-model.html?pagewanted=all

No news on anything from India even the major stuff no ones cares for, Basically we don't care about India.

NY times? i have seen many articles on India from that paper

Is that the Indian Response to everything? Lets get this straight India does not have even the Industrial and scientific base to successfully reverse engineer a full product successfully. It has attempted to many times and failed miserably, most commonly having to consult the original designers for design and components help. Notable examples being design help from the Frence on the LCA, and the German engines used in all Arjuns.

Also few others things in the Article including China's faster modernization and budget. Current budget is 120 Billion however the West believes China black budget ranges in the 200 Billion-250 Billion, likely 300 Billion 2020 ?

Is that the Indian Response to everything? Lets get this straight India does not have even the Industrial and scientific base to successfully reverse engineer a full product successfully. It has attempted to many times and failed miserably, most commonly having to consult the original designers for design and components help. Notable examples being design help from the Frence on the LCA, and the German engines used in all Arjuns.

Arjun did very well in our trials actually the MOD was impressed with this tank.

Back
Top Bottom