Actually our worthy sir isnt satisfied with its looks and features:cry::cry:

Actually sir, have a another look 30 $
have this

rs1500tablet210710.jpg

or have this

nokia1100v.jpg

price is same
:woot::woot:

:woot: Invention failure. Why would they not run Pentium 4? Pakistan will ship them worldwide, even for poor students in India. Just for $30, shipping is free.:rofl:

Dear Indians--pls ignore all these criticisms & trolls--its their habit--finding fault with INDIA--let them do it for ever & waste their energies----we will continue our work develop like anything--what more can u ask--the poorest kids will soon have comps in their laps soon...i will certainly keep my Wifi open for a few deserving kids to learn..come lets take India to new heights !!:victory:
To all trolls Pls get inspired:D

Well it looks similar to something like this.

sean_s_magic_slate-49366.gif

:rolleyes:

Why drag Chinese into this as usual, and please lay off you guys double standard game, yeah right, its fun to bash cheap products from China, it hurt when others put India down for the same reason?
So now you defend yourself with "Cheap price doesn't=low quality:argh:
Anyway a good achievement for Indians.:cheers:

i did not used cheap to insult China,i to just wanted to say why these double standards,just because it is Indian,if a cheap Chinese product in innovation how come a cheap Indian product b crap,and what is wrong with it features as pointed by certain Pakistanis,at $ 30 i will say certainly it is rich in its features

:woot: Invention failure. Why would they not run Pentium ? Pakistan will ship them worldwide, even for poor students in India. Just for $30, shipping is free.:rofl:

Sir wouldnt it be better if every citizen of pakistan gets Pentium 4 before being shipped to other country..

What happened, does it imply that majority population cant even afford 30$ laptop in pakistan???
Lets be straight, we know where pakistan stands okay. For eye opening let me remind there are total of 14,00,000 computers in Pakistan( april 2010) out of which 60 percent are used/old computers.
SO DONT WORRY WHEN THIS 30$ LAPTOPS TURNS OLD AND ALOT USED WE WOULD SHIP IT FOR FREE TO PAKISTAN
:wave::wave:

Last edited:
Any idea of whether Adam has been launched in the US? I know that by May they had cracked a distribution deal for N America. I haven't seen the product out here yet.

Not yet, the prototype is out already. u can check out the videos on u tube.

Also there is some speculation that this might be very well be the google tablet.Rohan , the founder dropped a hint the other day in his blog.

Sir wouldnt it be better if every citizen of pakistan gets Pentium 4 before being shipped to other country..

What happened, does it imply that majority population cant even afford 30$ laptop in pakistan???
Lets be straight, we know where pakistan stands okay. For eye opening let me remind there are total of 14,00,000 computers in Pakistan( april 2010) out of which 60 percent are used/old computers.
SO DONT WORRY WHEN THIS 30$ LAPTOPS TURNS OLD AND ALOT USED WE WOULD SHIP IT FOR FREE TO PAKISTAN

the more u say $30 laptops, the more the people will laugh

it has one good use, take out money from poor indians lol..

What happened, does it imply that majority population cant even [/B][/SIZE]

leave alone pak citizens affording laptops..will anyone care to explain why pak citizens & kids line up in hospitals in India for treatments ? did India tell no ? We won't.. we even help those poor kids from our so enemy no1 to get treatment and a life--thats why God has become so generous on INDIA's prosperity!! and INSHANALLAH !!!will continue with more blessings in the form of ideas like cheap laptops for poor kids

Actually our worthy sir isnt satisfied with its looks and features:cry::cry:

Actually sir, have a another look 30 $
have this

rs1500tablet210710.jpg

or have this

nokia1100v.jpg

price is same
:woot::woot:

how can u compare this sh1t with a branded product..

i had this mobile for quite a long period and it functioned what its made for flawlessly for many years..

:woot: Invention failure. Why would they not run Pentium 4? Pakistan will ship them worldwide, even for poor students in India. Just for $30, shipping is free.:rofl:

now u r actually started to take cheap shots,never expected from u,u want to ship pentium 4 to India for free,first provide that to ur own citizen's,we r ready to ship this $30 laptop free to Pakistan as ur major population cant afford a laptop,dont flatter about ur self to much,u dont stand any were near us

leave alone pak citizens affording laptops..will anyone care to explain why pak citizens & kids line up in hospitals in India for treatments ? did India tell no ? We won't.. we even help those poor kids from our so enemy no1 to get treatment and a life--thats why God has become so generous on INDIA's prosperity!! and INSHANALLAH !!!will continue with more blessings in the form of ideas like cheap laptops for poor kids

u cant even afford the medical of your country, forget about pakistan..

and about chineese--appreciate them-:china:-they r hardworking people unlike our neighbours--they will soon offer us mass produced quality components for the venture--and the device will become more cheap

dear sir..want to see the pics or links-of ur citizens in our country getting treatment..and those return will never have anti INDIA bias brainwashed thoughts in them..what they've taught in schools & madrasas & the ground reality,starkly different--hope am not hurting u

read this from a srilankan newspaper:
It is necessary to keep in mind that there is still enormous good will between the individual citizens of India and Pakistan, as revealed during several person to person contacts in recent times between the citizens of both the countries. This is the area of strength and this approach would be the key to the solution.

In recent times, there have been many occasions when the babies and children from Pakistan have been rushed to India for medical treatment and Indian hospitals treated them with great care. A number of scholars from India and Pakistan have met in many forums and have exchanged pleasantries without any feelings of animosity towards each other. Even in cricket, the competition between India and Pakistan have been by and large healthy.
http://www.srilankaguardian.org/2010/07/disappointing-peace-talks-between-india.html

sorry to break ur heart,Indian pharmaceutical industry is considered the best in the 3rd world nations,it is exported at a mass level,cheak ur shelf,u may find many Indian medicine there,sadly for u,u r not even worth of comparison against us in that sector also

the more u say $30 laptops, the more the people will laugh

it has one good use, take out money from poor indians lol..

Let me edit what you wrote into the reality

the more u say $30 laptops, the more the IGNORANTS will laugh
it has one good use, take out POVERTY from poor indians lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom