What's new

INDIA UNSUCCESFULLY TEST FIRES AGNI 2 PRIME TODAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain said:
I am not a rocket scientest still as a common man it worries me how come a rocket/missile, modified from the Succesful Missile already in service, could fail to launch off.

It was apparently supposed to be a "completely new missile" with inputs from the K-series

^^
Isn't integrated missile development always under the public sector (for all nations)

Don't need to bring an entire nationality to make your point.

I dont think there are any Conventions such as those??? One can Prove his Point no matter in any way especially when You are facing personal attack...

:lol::lol::lol: All I see is green painted chinese missles to look more indigenous.

On topic -

We all learn from out mistakes (hopefully), hope they find what went wrong and fix the solution soon.
What's done is done. Maybe next time. :cheers:

wht a convincing way to make excuses

believe it or not, at the end of the day, our works and yours fails, now dont bring the 'my missile indiginous yours painted crap' out here will ya???

indians resort to excuses when nothing can be said

success full or not , 2+ looks better than agni2 ........
Lets hope it works better too

lawl, Cheer up gents better luck next time..

I am not a rocket scientest still as a common man it worries me how come a rocket/missile, modified from the Succesful Missile already in service, could fail to launch off. If it had failed in target acquisition or in erred in flight, that would have been a bit acceptable for me becuase mst of modifications are done in target acquisition n engaging and also in flight path regulations, failing to take off means that rest of the missile was same and they have attempted to improve it motor system which did not worked if it was the case, india being power of computer tech, could have ran extensive simulations and lab tests before embarking on actual test. If they have done what I have just said it means their expertise is quite questionable. And if they did not do that then their boss needed to kicked. Luckily for all those invovled in the project, india has thriving economy and alot of money to spend, so no one is going give them tough time for this wastage. if they have been in some other countries even like US, they would have lost a lot.

For Pakistani Perspective: we are happy over the failure becuase it is your success to withstand such failures again and again- proving your self to be worthy stubborn advarsary!

for your knowledge pakistan missiles never failed in their maiden test fire and even after 1 -2tests they are ready for induction ,god knows how !! hats off too pakistan scientists .

wht a convincing way to make excuses

believe it or not, at the end of the day, our works and yours fails, now dont bring the 'my missile indiginous yours painted crap' out here will ya???

indians resort to excuses when nothing can be said

When Was the Last time You tested a New Missile?? Or I must say, when was the Last time You Imported a Missile :D.... Why still struggling for an SLV if you are Good at Missiles???

DEJAVU!!!!Nothing new here, no surprises at all, especially the talk about Pakistan or Pakistani BM's for being North Korean or Chinese or blah blah was highly expected because it serves as a face saving for Indians on thread about their failures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom