What's new

India unsafe for tourist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tourism in India - It is the largest service industry in India.
Read the facts you Trolls and haters.

Tourism is the largest service industry in India, with a contribution of 6.23% to the national GDP and 8.78% of the total employment in India. India witnesses more than 5 million annual foreign tourist arrivals and 562 million domestic tourism visits. The tourism industry in India generated about US$100 billion in 2008 and that is expected to increase to US$275.5 billion by 2018 at a 9.4% annual growth rate. The Ministry of Tourism is the nodal agency for the development and promotion of tourism in India and maintains the "Incredible India" campaign.

According to World Travel and Tourism Council, India will be a tourism hotspot from 2009–2018, having the highest 10-year growth potential. The Travel & Tourism Competitiveness Report 2007 ranked tourism in India 6th in terms of price competitiveness and 39th in terms of safety and security. Despite short- and medium-term setbacks, such as shortage of hotel rooms, tourism revenues are expected to surge by 42% from 2007 to 2017.

India has a growing medical tourism sector. The 2010 Commonwealth Games in Delhi are expected to significantly boost tourism in India.

Mzubair, did you even read the article before posting it here?

self delete

Last edited:
what personal attack??

Are you accepting yourself as troll or 50 cent army??

You your self posted the following troll, flame and personal attack:

"To Indian trollers, shame on you no balls people, if you feel so embarrass to discuss about India unsafe for tourist which is true, just go away please. "

You are a green horn a new member and your flame post reflects your intention just to troll and get banned and then make a new ID.

Prove it please, if you can't, shut your hole.:argh:

Guys, I am sick of seeing all the hate threads being created these days. I don't know what good some of my bangladeshi friends feel by showing their hatered in this way. Idune you tops that chart and once you create a flame thread then other jumps in.

There is no shame is acknowleding the fact that there are tons of social issues in Middle east, South Asia, East Asia, China rather I would say they exists in each and every part of this world. But such acts should be denounced, deplored and there should be no effort to generalize it and used to make mockery. This is exactly people on this forum has been doing. This is sick mentality please stop doing the same. As a result of this you will see tons of other threads created on the same lines all over the forum and which will be a serious dent on the image of PDF and its Mods who have been trying so hard to keep the forum clean.

I would request all to help Mods in their effort by engaging in debates on meaningful topics and not to add more work for them.

Guys, I am sick of seeing all the hate threads being created these days. I don't know what good some of my bangladeshi friends feel by showing their hatered in this way. Idune you tops that chart and once you create a flame thread then other jumps in.

There is no shame is acknowleding the fact that there are tons of social issues in Middle east, South Asia, East Asia, China rather I would say they exists in each and every part of this world. But such acts should be denounced, deplored and there should be no effort to generalize it and used to make mockery. This is exactly people on this forum has been doing. This is sick mentality please stop doing the same. As a result of this you will see tons of other threads created on the same lines all over the forum and which will be a serious dent on the image of PDF and its Mods who have been trying so hard to keep the forum clean.

I would request all to help Mods in their effort by engaging in debates on meaningful topics and not to add more work for them.

Just because something project india negetively DOES NOT mean its a hate thread. Thats what typical indian tricks but I think and hope people do not fall for such indian deception. Rather people should be aware of good and bad of india.

And indians polluting the thread as if they are in some sort of religious war. I hope mod will remove irrelevant indian posts.

Just because something project india negetively DOES NOT mean its a hate thread. Thats what typical indian tricks but I think and hope people do not fall for such indian deception. Rather people should be aware of good and bad of india.

And indians polluting the thread as if they are in some sort of religious war. I hope mod will remove irrelevant indian posts.

Tourist got killed and raped in every country where tourism happen

you can search that ...... Go and check first page..... in top of the list France stand for most rapes of tourist so that prove that France is not safe ?????

That was just a friendly advice from my side. I can not really force you to think in the way i think. So feel free to do what you want to do if you feel good that way. And to your point about religious war let me tell you most of the indians here are follower of different religions and what connect them together is "INDIA" in them. None of them see the world from religious angle as few others are really fond of.

Thanks for spending so much time researching about India. I am sure you must have found something positive as well about India in all those google searches

In nearly every nation / country something bad has happened to tourists.

This is a global phenomenon, no need to highlight just one country.

Every country has an ugly side as well as a beautiful side.

So no need for such threads.

And other thing is it has nothing to do with what this forum is all about.

Threat closed and next time take care before opening such threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom