What's new

India top seller of Beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut into thin slices and placed on ice, you should dip it in vinegar and other condiments.it is absolutely different taste

I am always game for trying anything new, including fried insects.

I can never eat dogs though. That's like eating humans.

Also draw the absolute line at these two (especially the first, parwal, ugggggh)

Parwal%20Fry1.preview.jpg

Papri/sem

W-js-2.12.2010-Madagascar-Bean-Pods-1955.jpg

May be am half hindu foodwise :P :P

i cant eat beef thats all

Great, anyway all the good stuff gets exported and Kerala is too far away- 5 stars and specialty eateries are my only salvation. :agree:

Why specifically beef though, IMO much more tasty than Mutton when it comes to red meet.

@doppelganger

you eat fried insects?i thought most Indians dont eat them.
@doppelganger

Last edited by a moderator:
@doppelganger

No I dont or have never eaten them. But have seen them on fear factor and bizarre foods and basically if deep fried, I could just chomp them like some namkeen (deep fried salty snacks).

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, anyway all the good stuff gets exported and Kerala is too far away- 5 stars and specialty eateries are my only salvation. :agree:

Why specifically beef though, IMO much more tasty than Mutton when it comes to red meet.

:( taste? my issue i dont feel any taste in almost 90% of food.

:angry:

No offence but did someone repeatedly brush your tongue with paint thinner or something, killing all your precious taste-buds in the process? How can someone not taste beef, a religious commitment to not consume pork I can understand but nor consuming so many of the bounties of nature. You have my sympathy.:frown:

I also have same trouble. Are you a heavy smoker? It kills the taste buds.

BHAI I smoke nearly 20 blunts a day, taste buds intact hai, I can even taste the musk as I slurp of hershey's chocolate off that taut abdomen I had mentioned the very first day we had an exchange. :enjoy:

BHAI I smoke nearly 20 blunts a day, taste buds intact hai, I can even taste the musk as I slurp of hershey's chocolate off that taut abdomen I had mentioned the very first day we had an exchange. :enjoy:

Bhai I got into trouble with the ladies last time. So all I will say is that its not your tongue that was doing the tasting.

Bhai I got into trouble with the ladies last time. So all I will say is that its not your tongue that was doing the tasting.

Kaminey, and this is why I enjoy your presence here. Arre give them time, ab tu protection cover me hai, when me and arpi are there tu dil kholke baat kiya kar. :laugh:

Despite all the tall claims and prohibiting Muslims from Cow slaughter, behind the naked eye, it seems the Cow is not much revered as one is lead to believe. !!

Indian Leather Industry Exposed by PETA - YouTube

This is inhuman, torture beyond imagination.

Indians knows no values, when it comes to making money.

It shall be a law to print origin of leather on products made of it.

Why does Muslims not allowed to slaughter a cow with sharp knife? only explanation comes to my mind is to corrupt there Islamic beliefs, otherwise i see no respect for the animal in this video.

Problem of using, way too much spices and cooking in water.

Every food and dish has its unique flavor and aroma, incl. beef.

A wild sheep and a farm sheep has different flavor.. right leg has to be cooked at different temperature from the left leg, if you don't take care while shopping than its already over.

Is Indian beef of any good quality? I know American, Japanese (Kobe), Argentina, European beef are world famous for their taste. I think Indian beef must be sub quality because if you look at many of the Indian cows those cows look disease ridden, skinny, and are free roaming the streets eating god knows what. Unless India has proper beef farms where the production of beef is managed with care then I wouldn't bother with Indian beef, in fact India should be careful and make sure its beef is quality otherwise countries will ban beef from India.

u r correct,

The best Murree Bhains and Jersey's never get slaughtered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom