What's new

India to use Israeli spy satellite to seek information on Pakistan

Wel I guess its time to acquire those anti-satellite-missiles from china.
By doing so we will be able to counter those satellites..

Remember India also has aircraft cariers in it navy . on the other hand we had submarines which prooved to be a great deternce against any indian Hostilities . So they never had the courage to lower their carriers in to our waters..
Same is the case here, If india aquires spy satalites we should aquire missiles which can hit them. in this way it will be a deterance against india;s or anybody elses spy satellites.

I don't there was the requirement in the last war to use the aircraft carrier since the missile boats proved quite adequate.

India already has satellites in orbit. The question of acquiring does not arise.

Wel I guess its time to acquire those anti-satellite-missiles from china. By doing so we will be able to counter those satellites..

Acquireing Anti-satellite-missiles is not like acquring tanks and planes from china, they are elite technologies.

Remember India also has aircraft cariers in it navy . on the other hand we had submarines which prooved to be a great deternce against any indian Hostilities . So they never had the courage to lower their carriers in to our waters..

It is not that IN going to sent its aircraft carrier in Pakistani waters just for the sake of it is largest navy in the world. In naval warfare How does the tactics being played out done the trike. Just like 1971, when India decieved Ghazi by pretending to be Vikrant in vizag.

Same is the case here, If india aquires spy satalites we should aquire missiles which can hit them. in this way it will be a deterance against india;s or anybody elses spy satellites.

Whatever!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom